Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
In reality, that was when my pic was posted in the "Mail-order Brides" board...
Act 1, Scene 1, Andrea finishes reading the latest Nannygram.
Act 1, Scene 2, Andrea very carefully crafts a reply
Act 1, Scene 3, Exhausted and frustrated, Andrea goes to the FT break room, where she sits with
the company therapy cat. She gradually relaxes.

Act 2, Scene 1, The pager alarm informs Andrea (in Chinese, of course) that she has "Incoming from Nanny!"

1310645952_asian_girl_scare.gif

I figure if I got the trifecta, don't need looks! :)

ain't nuttin an ole cuntry boi kain't do! ;)

7fdb8965d132ecac371fc6a899f9d591.jpg

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Have you noticed that some of us get tortured in the morning and some of us at night? It's afternoon here now, so I am coherent enough to post now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By all means, we are equal opportunity torturers here! ;)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Have you noticed that some of us get tortured in the morning and some of us at night? It's afternoon here now, so I am coherent and vulnerable enough to post now...
Hey guys, should we pour juice on the latecomer? Coherent juice?

TgiUrr1.gif

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Afternoon. Looks like fun and it IS my Friday!
vape (chair).gif

LOL! That is HILARIOUS!
I was just thinkin' about Andrea. I should shoot her an email and surprise her. She probably misses me. I just know she's gonna do her best to get me that VW bus. We're besties, after all.
You can borrow one of mine on weekends since we ARE family. :)
vlrn4hcbva0m5ao20oe4nwk4i2f.jpg

I can't remember who posted again about the silly cone tie dye sleeve (memory out to lunch), but maybe check in Asia. They should know a little and maybe they'll mold you one out of a t-shirt. I think they were doing tie dye before we were all born. :)
I did put other quotes in here, but I lost them. :facepalm: User error again, I guess. :unsure:

Welcome Vaporcatz! I think you might want to try an 18650 batt in there, if you wanted to do surgery again. I thought I saw a post months ago with the actual battery they put in the 20 but, with this memory, who knows.:facepalm: Just a thought (no pun intended). :)

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Or in some cases (such as mine) 4.2 days. Not good! And at $45 a carton I personally could throw away a iStick every 30 days and still be way ahead! :) Even though I can still use the very first 20 bought many many moons ago!

I couldnt agree more mudram, thats why I have the 20W, the 30W and the 50W and if I feel I need more I will pick more up. I spent a ton of money on vaping gear and supplies and its still cheaper than buying 2 cartons of smokes a week. In the nine months since I quit smoking I estimate I spent around $3K and even with spending that much, its still cheaper than the $4K at 2 cartons a week of $50 each would of cost me.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
One week, $65 a carton for me. That's two isticks, or thereabouts, each week. Or 6 GS Air "M"s.
Wait a minute .... I should be rich off the savings by now ........ must be the dang juice and coils.

Nanny...I agree with your implying that for "maximum enjoyment" at "minimal expense"...the "iStick/GS Air M" combination has got to be near the top of the list (of what's currently out there).

As for juice & coils costs...DIY and rebuilding are, of course, the way to go.

But for those of us too lazy (or stupid) for such shenanigans...it's hard to beat $1.90 for a GS Air coil or $4 for a Derall 30ml. bottle of juice!!!

Eleaf GS Air Coils

6 PACK SPECIALS - $24

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Nanny...I agree with your implying that for "maximum enjoyment" at "minimal expense"...the "iStick/GS Air M" combination has got to be near the top of the list (of what's currently out there).

As for juice & coils costs...DIY and rebuilding are, of course, the way to go.

But for those of us too lazy (or stupid) for such shenanigans...it's hard to beat $1.90 for a GS Air coil or $4 for a Derall 30ml. bottle of juice!!!

Eleaf GS Air Coils

6 PACK SPECIALS - $24
I love this stuff!! :pervy:
vape (chair).gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I assume you are talking about the juice, IMRs -- I gotta place an order. I've put it off because I have too much already. But, I've never let that stop me before.
And with the Memorial Day holiday coming up, I am getting lots of emails about juice sales this weekend.
Hey, weren't we just talking about SAVING money??
I get distracted so easily -- Hey LOOK!
4836-lord-help-me-animals-bench-funny-squirrels-wallpaper-450x439.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I assume you are talking about the juice, IMRs -- I gotta place an order. I've put it off because I have too much already. But, I've never let that stop me before.
And with the Memorial Day holiday coming up, I am getting lots of emails about juice sales this weekend.
We're talking about 4 dollars a 30ml bottle! Bye for now. Have a nice day.
blue-winking-smiley.gif

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
LOL thats me when the wife ask why in the hell I bought another mod or RTA lol

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny, you will let me know the next time Ahlusion is having a sale, right??
Sorry Lynn, I didn't see this! Of course I will remind you of the Ahlusion sales - any time you want to check, just put a juice in your cart and then take a look at the discount. Minimum is usually about 30%, but there have been several 40% sales -- and the holiday weekend is here. YAY! More sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread