Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
eleaf is releasing a new two-battery version of the Pico. 200w (still too much for two batteries), 1.5 amp charging with the separate sold Avatar quick charger (seems to be a 12v 5a charger, but don't quote me on that), and can be used as a power bank with an included attachment, and takes up to 25mm atties. Not sure when it'll be out but I've seen pre-orders at a few online vendors (heavengifts for example, but only the kit thus far). I'll be getting this for sure.

Pico Dual - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Wish sent to Santa. :)
I'm hoping Fasttech will list them before Christmas, hopefully the mod without the tank. The 15% Christmas promotion (SANTACLAUS) isn't much, but better than nothing :)

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
At least they made it big enough to fit a 25mm tank this time. That killed the Mega for me. I am trying to figure out why they talk about the 1.5A charge it can take but still recommend an external charger. And why does everyone feel they have to rate a 2 battery mod at 200W?
The two batteries are in series so higher watts are possible. If you are a low watts vaper like me (30 max watts) there is no endurance advantage to a series mod. I have a Mega for when I want to be certain I can vape all day without a spare battery. This should be the shortest high watts mod on the market.

Reactions: capthook

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
At least they made it big enough to fit a 25mm tank this time. That killed the Mega for me. I am trying to figure out why they talk about the 1.5A charge it can take but still recommend an external charger. And why does everyone feel they have to rate a 2 battery mod at 200W?
Almost all manufacturers recommend charging outside the mod. Simply safer that way. It remains to be seen if the Pico Dual has proper balance charging.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Almost all manufacturers recommend charging outside the mod. Simply safer that way. It remains to be seen if the Pico Dual has proper balance charging.

I agree about external charging as preferable in most setups. But if that's the manufacturer's recommended approach, why tout the 1.5A charging feature? It's like "Hey, special fast charging on this one! Just don't use it, because we told you to use an external charger and if it blows up, it's your fault"

Reactions: GeorgeS

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Accomodate 25mm:
Pico-Dual_21.png

Accomodate 30mm+ easily:
YLUAf6G.jpg

Don't like the new pico dual too much. Wrecked a (old version) silver one already, almost wore out my sh*tpaintjobbed ss version, getting ready to unpack my black one, 3rd one this year. Well at least i could use this new pico dual to charge my Battlestar.

Last edited:

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
It says it can accommodate a 25mm tank, but you can clearly see a 25mm will overhang on the pictures.

I guess accommodate can have multiple meanings :)
In the kit pictures the Melo III leaves room to spare though. Looks like a 24mm tank might sit flush. These are mock-ups though, I think, so difficult to know what the case will be with the actual product.
Pico Dual with MELO III Mini - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread