New Eleaf pico 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
eleaf has released a new version of the pico. If its predecessor is any indication, I'm sure it will be widely popular.
It's called the 25, not for wattage limitation, but for how wide of an atty you can place on it.
Some other improvements are a 0.91 inch screen and 2A quick charging.

Some specs:
istick Pico 25 mod
Size: 71mm x 48mm x 25mm
Output wattage: 1-85W
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC modes)
Maximum charging current: 2A
Maximum output current: 50A
Thread type: 510 thread
Battery type: high-rate 18650 battery (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes);0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
b921abf3bfa15b8dd37339a2c7be858b.jpg
20f75a15c2f7a1054e62008f1bd7edf9.jpg
f34ae3f9c20e4798adc48e2418117c67.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I just got one of these kits in white/black yesterday and it looks fabulous! Still waiting on my silver/black and full black from Fasttech (mods only $33.44, after their recent Mother's Day discount), but I'm glad that I did. I love the looks and feel of them! Hopefully, the ArcticFox software will be updated to accommodate these. The original Picos have been my favorite form factor, as I have 11 of them. :lol: I may actually be done buying equipment for the vapocalypse! :shock:

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I just got one of these kits in white/black yesterday and it looks fabulous! Still waiting on my silver/black and full black from Fasttech (mods only $33.44, after their recent Mother's Day discount), but I'm glad that I did. I love the looks and feel of them! Hopefully, the ArcticFox software will be updated to accommodate these. The original Picos have been my favorite form factor, as I have 11 of them. :lol: I may actually be done buying equipment for the vapocalypse! :shock:

11 original Picos and now only 2 Pico 25s? Sounds to me like you need another 9 25s to complete your vapocalypse stash. I mean, what would happen when you're down to the very last Pico and only have 25 mm tanks that still work?:D

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
11 original Picos and now only 2 Pico 25s? Sounds to me like you need another 9 25s to complete your vapocalypse stash. I mean, what would happen when you're down to the very last Pico and only have 25 mm tanks that still work?:D

Ba-hahahaha... :w00t: Enabler!!! :grr:

I already have a few mods that accommodate 25mm tanks (1 Therion 166, 3 Tesla Nano Steampunk 120s [love them!], 2 Tesla Nano 60s, 2 AL85s, and will have 3 (white/black, silver/black, & all black) Pico 25s, so 11... Umm, I should be covered. :lol:

It looks like a good place to ask how the new tank they are using is? I liked the melo 2 tank it came with on the original version. I'll probably end up using the Smok Big Baby Beast tank on it.

Picked on up on Friday, put on the 4ml glass & extender, been through around 4 tanks of juice, so far so good. Decent flavour and clouds, no leaks...

Reactions: gerrymi

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
And I have no plans to go to a larger atmizer. For me the original Pico reigns supreme. I haven't noticed another mod that interests me. My mega, evic basic, and vtc mini have their uses but most of the time I'm carrying a pico. What I learned from the evic basic is going smaller than the pico just makes the mod harder to handle. The mega has more endurance but it mostly gets used at home because it stands up on the table better. I wish they would take the original dimenstions of the Pico and make a V2 with whatever refinements are worth making for it's diehard customers.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I liked the menu system that Eleaf uses, the Kanger requires to many clicks to get into the SS mode, I just put new coils into a Smok TFV8 RBA deck, dual SS Clapton coils at .30 ohms, Right now I'm using it with the Smok G-priv which I think is great but would like to put the tank on something smaller when leaving the house.

Reactions: Eskie

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I finally put the Eleaf tank on the Pico 25, the atomizer says .20 ohms and it reads .25 ohms. I have it at 210 F and it really pushes out vapor, same at 200 F. I've seen 17 amps for current. At 20 watts it works okay, 25 watts you get more vapor, 9.8 for current. I went through the manual but I don't see a reset to factory settings.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I am getting an original pico on Saturday but wow you have 11? Why do you need so many?!

Reactions: David Wolf

3heavens

Mar 1, 2017
I finally put the Eleaf tank on the Pico 25, the atomizer says .20 ohms and it reads .25 ohms. I have it at 210 F and it really pushes out vapor, same at 200 F. I've seen 17 amps for current. At 20 watts it works okay, 25 watts you get more vapor, 9.8 for current. I went through the manual but I don't see a reset to factory settings.

I just got one a couple of days ago...took me a while to figure I could adjust the initial wattage for T.C. How it's done is click the fire button 4 times and adjust. I have mine at 50watts and 420 F with the hw1 and it's great.

And lock your coil at room temp. by holding fire button and +

Last edited:

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I've got the Pico 25 going again, I set the preheat to 35 W, and the temp at 320 which is a reasonable temp. I've used it outside and save the Smok unit for indoor use. The Smok tank is better on flavor and I put premade .20 ohm coils in it which read .19 ohms in the Pico. The Smok tank just doesn't work in the Pico temp mode, it switches to wattage.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I've got the Pico 25 going again, I set the preheat to 35 W, and the temp at 320 which is a reasonable temp. I've used it outside and save the Smok unit for indoor use. The Smok tank is better on flavor and I put premade .20 ohm coils in it which read .19 ohms in the Pico. The Smok tank just doesn't work in the Pico temp mode, it switches to wattage.

Not sure which Smok tank you're using, but virtually every coil I've seen for current Smok tanks only come in Kanthal, so no TC with them.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Not sure which Smok tank you're using, but virtually every coil I've seen for current Smok tanks only come in Kanthal, so no TC with them.
Seem to remember a ss one for the tfv4 but don't recall any for any others.
I'm tempted to get this pico 25 instead of the AL85 but I like my Alien 220 & I like my original pico so hard decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread