ETA on Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Right here 510-801 Fusion Stealth Adjustable Adapter, I just picked up some myself.

Ummm, that adapter never worked for me, I have 2 of them. I have been waiting for over a year for 510/801 adapters to no avail. My favourite suppliers no longer carry them. That being said they still carry the 510/901 and vice versa and other sizes but nothing in the 9mm thread (801). What's up with that? Isaac if ya have your ears on, do you have an in?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Ummm, that adapter never worked for me, I have 2 of them. I have been waiting for over a year for 510/801 adapters to no avail. My favourite suppliers no longer carry them. That being said they still carry the 510/901 and vice versa and other sizes but nothing in the 9mm thread (801). What's up with that? Isaac if ya have your ears on, do you have an in?
Really? I love them. I'm not a fan of adapters but these work so well and are so well built plus they disappear when the're on. I almost threw one away today that was on a Fusion I took out and replaced with a Nitro.
But I guess it's like anything else in this industry we all have our likes and dislikes.

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Really? I love them. I'm not a fan of adapters but these work so well and are so well built plus they disappear when the're on. I almost threw one away today that was on a Fusion I took out and replaced with a Nitro.
But I guess it's like anything else in this industry we all have our likes and dislikes.

Johnny,

It has nothing to do with likes or dislikes my friend. The 2 I acquired were from Isaac and they do not work for me:) I know it is Isaac's forum, however I have also asked since the 510/801 adapter is no longer available industry wise, did he have an in to rejuvenate them, no m ore no less. :) Because I can't get my hands on any, my 801 stock remains dormant on my shelves because there is no adapters out there :(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Johnny,

It has nothing to do with likes or dislikes my friend. The 2 I acquired were from Isaac and they do not work for me:) I know it is Isaac's forum, however I have also asked since the 510/801 adapter is no longer available industry wise, did he have an in to rejuvenate them, no m ore no less. :) Because I can't get my hands on any, my 801 stock remains dormant on my shelves because there is no adapters out there :(

I used to use a 510 to 901/808 and an 901 to 510 and stack them before he got these. I wasn't saying anything about this being his forum. We talk about many other vendors stuff on here. You know you can adjust the center pin on those if it doesn't make a connection. Just saying Buddy. That's why I never was a 510 guy because they work on one but you have to pull the center pin out a tad on another. 510 IMO is a bad setup but now with the Nitros I love I have to endure it.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yes the 510-901/808D did have a center pin adjustment it was more for airflow than anything else. The stealths 510-801 I have have no adjustment :(

Even the ones with adj. it's not that much. You gotta do like I do and slide the center post on the carto out a tad bit. That's been what I hate about 510 pvs since my first usage.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
LOL. Classic ECF thread.

2 pages, everyone says something except the answer to the OP.

Since we don't know the ETA, does anyone know specifics on the product? Will it be the exact same Fusion we know and love?

I can't see why he would change but did you try his twitter page to ask him? It might be faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread