Evic 60w Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
Tried this last week before I recieved the item, so now i'm going to do it again since I HAVE the mod to giveaway now.

I received a Evic 60w TC mod to GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 428946(The above pictured is MY mod, the color on the giveaway box is Yellow/Black, BUT my box was also yellow/black, but had the white/blue mod inside.)

A few rules:

1.) Must reply with a comment about today's rock-n-roll music.
2.) What is your favorite traveling mod set-up?
3.) What makes THAT your favorite traveling mod?
4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w TV before?
5.) What do you think about the 3 color options?

*Please no duplicates, they will be deleted.*
I purchased these items independantly from:
Joyetech eVic VT 60W Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage Mini Box Mod Kit-61.45 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

A Winner will be chosen one week from tonight by random. IF CHOSEN, I will send you a PM, get your information, and will drop this in the mailbox. The package is SEALED, unopened, unused, untampered with Evic60wTC Mod.

No strings attached, what's it gonna hurt?

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
1) My hearing went south in the late 90s, so to me "today's rock" means Dave Matthews Band, the newest artist I really liked. :facepalm:
2) For out and about I currently mostly use a mechanical and a KFL. I'm about to take a long flight, and I will probably use an iStick with a HLM KS (clone) for small stealthiness and close-able juice control.
3) I am paranoid about a failure while traveling, so I go with simplicity. And backups if I'm gonna be gone long.
4) No, I haven't.
5) The current colors are nice, but I wish they (and other mod maker's) made a nice dark green. In the case of the VT it should be Green with a black stripe.

SavinOCWA, this is so very cool of you to offer this up. Very generous! Thank you.

Best of luck to everyone.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
There are good and bad as there has always been, my favorites at the moment are the Foo Fighters and Queen of the Stone Age.

2.) Cloupor Mini with the Sun Tank Mini

3.) Nice and compact, great vapor and flavor coupled with good battery life

4.) Not yet.... :)

5.) Liking the orange, reminds me of the new Ford Mustang

ijmZ6Xo.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
There is some that is ok but don't care for most of it - I prefer rock from the 60's and 70's

istick 20 with ProTank 3 or istick 30 with Subtank mini

they're small and provide good flavor and easy to use

I've tried one and it was nice

They're different from the norm and makes them easy to identify.

Thanks for the contest!

rahmmie

Sep 7, 2015
- Rock-n-roll is ageless, yet it's funny how each generation thinks their music is the best

Eleaf iStick 40W TC with Eleaf GS-Tank

Super compact, efficient, and it's the only one I've got for traveling

Nope, that's why I would like to win this one

I like the black one with the maroon stripe, looks really classy

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Music changes and stays the same. Today's musicians have built on the past but added their own interpretations and visions. Some of the oldies are still goodies and some of the new really rock!
Istick 30w with a gsair tank.
Compact size, lasts all day and never a dry hit.
Have not tried an Evic 60w but sure would like to.
The black is the best for my taste. A silver option would be nice - hmm what color stripe?

satkizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Maryland
1.) Really enjoy the new Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl is a baddass
2.) I travel with a Kbox Mini
3.) nice size, fits in my pockets and delivers solid cloud and flavor
4.) I have not, but willing to try anything once
5.) All the color are nice, would not complain about any...but would chose the white.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Not sure what "Rock-n-Roll" music really is today, since to "Me" - way too loud and aggressive to enjoy. Also - the "Rock-n-Roll" of today has been so convoluted and in so many directions that is has lost the basic old "Blues" style that was so previously inherent to most songs​

Well when traveling, I was usually gone for a week at a time, so I didn't have just one "Set-up" that I took with "Me" . . . As I mentioned before in other threads/Blog:

"I do not Vape as much as many people (or possibly "You") do, but I bring 2 - Volt 78 Batteries (in a Personal Charger/Carry Case that also holds 6 KR808 Cartomizers), a "Bolt" (w/18650 Battery), and a Custom "SS Zmax Mini" that uses a 18390 Battery (all fully charged) . . . "​

Out of those - I mainly used the Custom "SS ZMax Mini" for it's ease and longevity when on the road for a full day.​

No - nor any other MOD above a 20 Watts or let alone a "TV" . . . ;)

Absolutely - Different and very interesting . . . Wonder what other combinations they will think of - or better yet, offer and provide as choices for "Us" . . . :thumbs: Matter of fact, I would really like to get one that is a - "Rainbow" . . . :facepalm:

gibson_x

Sep 21, 2015
Northern Ontario
-Totally subjective, comes and gos I used to be stuck mostly into pre-2000s but there's def. some good stuff out today, often on Octane something with get my head banging!

-Cool Fire IV w/ Subtank mini

-It's the only thing I have!

-Nope, here's to hoping I will!

-I like them, makes them different... My fav would be the black/red

Cheers!

basscleff

Reviewer / Blogger
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2015
Innisfil
www.facebook.com
1.) Being a rock musician, today's rock and roll is very different from the 'rock' that I grew up listening to. I find it hard to define who is rock and roll anymore.
2.) I have an eleaf istick 30w, and nautilus mini
3.) The battery lasts all day, and I have enough juice to last 1/2 a day.
4.) I have never used an Evic 60w TV before, but definitely one of the most popular regulated mods of recent products out there!
5.) Reminds me of 70's muscle cars!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

I lean strongly towards older, classic rock music. But, even the definition of classic rock has changed over the years... I like some 80s, some of the return to folk roots 90s and 2000s, but my heart is stuck in the 60 and early 70s. I don't like metal or rap or pop...​

Hmmmm... that's a tough one. I am fond of the eVic VT, iStick 50, and the iStick 100 for their battery life. I typically top them with a largish tank such as a Kanger Subtank so I don't have to stop and fill. But, that's for long trips. For short jots - to work and back and to the store and back - I carry 1 of my regulated mods and one mech. I also typically have one tank and one RDA. Today, I slipped and carried two regulated devices and two tanks, but I felt like tootle puffing...

Oops... answered above. I select one of the above depending on my mood, what's in the tank, and the expected duration of the trip. They are my favorites because I can run on one of them for a day or more without recharging, and, with the right tank, without refilling.

Yes, I have and I like them. They offer a lot of options, great battery life, and decent power.

I like them. Not only do they stand out in a crowd of stainless steel and carbon fiber, but they are done right with a near automotive quality paint job.​

fromplsnerf

Aug 24, 2015
1.) I personally feel like modern rock and roll will give way to even more barely distinguishable genre's or eventually end up going back to it's roots (hopefully)

2.) My favorite traveling mod setup is my IPV D2/Black Subtank Plus combo.

3.) The form factor and small size of the IPV D2 make it ideal for traveling, and the 7ml capacity of the Subtank Plus is ideal for long trips where refilling isn't possible or is a hassle. Plus the black on black looks great!

4.) I've never used an Evic 60w TC

5.) I adore the racing stripe look. I think the yellow and black version looks especially sexy because I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and those are Steeler/Pirate colors!!!

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
1.) Must reply with a comment about today's rock-n-roll music.Some of the newer groups are okay. A lot of the music sounds the same. I find the creativity lacking in most artists. However, exceptions are noted.

2.) What is your favorite traveling mod set-up?I use a mvp 3 and a nautilus

3.) What makes THAT your favorite traveling mod?The mod will last all day as well as the tank.

4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w TV before? No, but I have been looking at them.

5.) What do you think about the 3 color option? I really like the blue and the yellow.

tiffany.arispe

Sep 17, 2015
1) not too interested in today's rock. I feel like everything in the radio is very "Pop". 50's is were it's at.

2) I don't have a mod. I would very much like one, my friend just got a similar set up and I love it! Now I'm just using a aspire battery, courtesy of my sister.

3) ☺️

4) I have not used one before, this would be my first ever mod.

5) white looks so sleek, my very first battery was white. I am in love with the black and yellow though. Honeybees are my favorite!

UncleMike

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2015
Nova Scotia
It's good, but I still love the old rock & roll the best
Istick 100W with Kanger subtank mini
Dual battery mod, plenty of power & fairly good battery life, great tank with plenty of flavor & vapor
Not yet :)
Love them all

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I mostly listen to top 40 but I love the newer styles of music.

I carry the iStick 50w with and Atlantis, a Coolfire 4 with and iSub and either my Disrupter or the X Cube with an Atlantis or Atlantis 2.

They all have long battery life and I like I like multiple flavor options.

4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w VT before?
No, but I have heard a lot of great things about it.

I think the color options are amazing. I love the racing stripe on this mod.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
1) I like all true music, but today's rock is starting to sound canned to me, but I love groups like Epika, lacuna coil....some great music coming out of that part of the world :)

2) my fav travel mod is just about any decent regulated device (specially tc) with a good performing tank, like the sub tank, or the new tfv4

3) simplicity while travelling is a must.

4) I have a vendor sample version of the evic, firmware 1.10. Would be nice to have a more recent version with some of the fixes

5) I love the sporty colors....but wish there were even more choices

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

1.) There has been no great music since the 80's LOL
2.) Wait! We have to travel? I use my istick 20w
3.) Because I'm a relatively new vaper and it's all I know outside of the Coolfire IV
4.) Nope but it looks pretty cool.
5.) Cool colors... Black and Gold remind me of Bumblebee Transformers... but hey I have kids!

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
1. Todays rock n roll isn't at all what is call rock and roll. More like alternative. Still cool. But not rock.
2. Right now I only have an istick and an Ijust 2. The Ijust 2 is my favorite.
3. The fact that my istick 50w isn't reliable makes my ijust my favorite.
4. Never had an Evic before... But i really need to replace my istick so I will be replacing it soon. (Hopefully with this Evic.)
5. Yellow and White look great. The black is awesome though.

Thank you for your generosity!
Good luck everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread