Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Evic VT 60W by Joyetech PREORDER | Vape Street

Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-7.42.55-PM.png

eVic VT 60W PREORDER

ONLY $65 DURING PREORDER!!

Presenting the eVic-VT 60W, its new cutting edge technology of temperature control, embodying the concept of a healthy alternative lifestyle. eVic-VT features a super large OLED screen, supporting VT-Ti (Titanium)/ VT-Ni (Nickel)/ VW mode, and battery capacity of 5000mah.
The Variable Temperature (VT) brings out a different flavor experience with the change of temperature settings, not only improving the taste,but also saving battery and liquid consumption. eVic-VT is not your typical vape, it’s an evolutionary start.
Features:
Size: 47*25.5*85.6mm
Capacity: 5000mAh
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW Mode
Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600˚F
Output Wattage: VT Mode:1W-60W
VW Mode:1W-50W
Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.0V
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.0ohm for VT mode
0.15-3.5ohm for VW mode
Color: Racing Yellow, Cool Black, Dazzling White
eVic-VT Visual Display:
VT-Ti mode/VT-Ni mode/VW
Wattages/ Voltages
Atomizer Resistance
Battery power/Puff/Time
ETA: Approximately mid June 2015

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
As seen with the last cheap temperature control product, the Smok M80, you usually get what you pay for.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition
There are several TC mods around that price tag that I can assure you that work. The problem with the M80s is that its more like a pseudo-TC which works no where near it should be. Plus there are already several "first looks" on youtube that show this particar device working as intended.

Sure TC is still in its infancy but its learning to walk now. Comparing any TC mod to the M80 is like apples to oranges. Plus the eVic VT encourages the use of other avenues of wire (Ti) for those who have issues using ni200.

But I'll definitely give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure having an m80 for TC would leave anyone with a bad taste in their mouth. Other then that, still good for cheap VW yes, lol?

Last edited:

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
There are several TC mods around that price tag that I can assure you that work. The problem with the M80s is that its more like a pseudo-TC which works no where near it should be. Plus there are already several "first looks" on youtube that show this particar device working as intended.

Sure TC is still in its infancy but its learning to walk now. Comparing any TC mod to the M80 is like apples to oranges. Plus the eVic VT encourages the use of other avenues of wire (Ti) for those who have issues using ni200.

But I'll definitely give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure having an m80 for TC would leave anyone with a bad taste in their mouth. Other then that, still good for cheap VW yes, lol?
Well just like my experiences with Smok, I've had some bad experiences with both Joyetech as well as their subsidiary, eLeaf.

In my experiences so far with various vaping companies, you get what you pay for. Either poor performance, poor build quality or both.

. I guess I just don't see these bargain brands ,jumping on a bandwagon, outperforming Evolv and YiHi. Time will tell I guess.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Well just like my experiences with Smok, I've had some bad experiences with both Joyetech as well as their subsidiary, eLeaf.

In my experiences so far with various vaping companies, you get what you pay for. Either poor performance, poor build quality or both.

. I guess I just don't see these bargain brands ,jumping on a bandwagon, outperforming Evolv and YiHi. Time will tell I guess.

I'm inclined to agree with you 100%, hell I just sent a jankety rdna clone I got from gearbest back (Presale). Was a terrible hassle with usps to get to send it to china. I keep telling myself I aught naught to keep feeding into this preorder machine. Been burned by doing that with the gaming industry as well (no surprise!). But I slinked back in both with the Mini VF and this eVic VT. I guess I'm not looking for either one to overtake the more well known TC chips. But I do expect them to act the same or perform similar.

Missing my authentic rDNA40 fiercly and my other dna 40 is going strong. I do also have a J chip coming in june too, not the sx mini though. That sx350j is what I'm wanting to vape on the most. But I doubt I'll give up on the dna 40s as I want to use them all equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread