Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
I mean, I could have done one of those "WAFFLES", but why? I received a free one, so why not PIF it to someone.

The RockNRoll part was for my amusement lol.

Congrats to Marina! :headbang: One of these days I might learn how to post pictures so I can congratulate properly :oops:

And big thank you @SavinOCWA87 for doing this contest. I had a blast reading everyone's thoughts on the rock question.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
View attachment 494147

Here is the winner!

@Marina2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 21!!!!

Marina, you now have 24 hours to claim the giveaway, if not, we will re-randomize. I will send you a PM, you will have 24 hours upon receiving.

Thank you all!
Congrats @Marina2, if you haven't played with an eviction vt, you are sure to love it.

Well done Savin on a generous giveaway. I love seeing vapers give back to the vape community (I planned on giving it away myself if I won, since I have one ;) ).

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
That;s awesome man. Keep watch for my next one. All the feedback has made me want to do another one. So as soon as my stuff comes in, im going to decide which to giveaway. If anyone else on here has any items they want to do in a giveaway we can do a joint one.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thank you all for the congratulations. And, thank you so much SavinOCWA87!! It was a very fun contest. I enjoyed reading all the entries as well.

I just can't believe I won this thing. I've wanted one for the longest time!! :banana:
Congratulations, Marina! What a great way to start out the week! :)

Reactions: Marina2

mikeyvapesit

Oct 5, 2015
1. Not really into rock these days cause it all sucks.
2. Vapor shark rdn40 with low pro dripper because it's small and stealthy and always reliable.
3. My fave is deff my home made unregulated triple 18650 box mod because it his like a truck and it's built like a tank
4. No
5. Looks like a mini Cooper to me but I do like the blue and white one, with they had a tiffany blue and white one.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Tried this last week before I recieved the item, so now i'm going to do it again since I HAVE the mod to giveaway now.

I received a Evic 60w TC mod to GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 428946(The above pictured is MY mod, the color on the giveaway box is Yellow/Black, BUT my box was also yellow/black, but had the white/blue mod inside.)

A few rules:

1.) Must reply with a comment about today's rock-n-roll music.
I think it is a revolution as always- my husband is a musican: Berklee School of Music in Boston Degree- music prod./synthesis..... I played 3 instruments and my 10yr old is now playing trombone and trumpet... she is in LOVE
She listens to the radio- it's not my choice most songs BUT... did my mom want to hear Madonna or New Kids? I didn't grow up on pop, I was raised on Vaudville, Folk and Motown! Teenage years became Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin but my family including my 10yr old sings any Beatles song you give us, Music today is the music of yesterday in 10yrs.

2.) What is your favorite traveling mod set-up?
sxmini 60w/Horizon Arctic .5ohm coil

3.) What makes THAT your favorite traveling mod?
Its comfy- and I can charge it in my car!

4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w TV before?
NO! but it is one of the only that DOES NOT require nickel which I am allergic to and I have been having stomach aches since I changed to NC200 coils and I can not tell if that is why? I went to my reg. coils today but I have been in love with my 1st ego one tank but it's just so small.....

5.) What do you think about the 3 color options?
I think they are great if you like to have variety or if you care for aesthetic appearance- I personally don't tend to mind what color I use as long as it is a quality product! If I win (I never get lucky! so crossing fingers) I will be donating 3 of my mods to friends to whom I want to quit the cigs! I have an auto immune with no cure and this was the best thing I could have don!!! and it's FUN! :)
Either way- I am hoping to have an Evic by next week!

*Please no duplicates, they will be deleted.*
I purchased these items independantly from:
Joyetech eVic VT 60W Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage Mini Box Mod Kit-61.45 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

A Winner will be chosen one week from tonight by random. IF CHOSEN, I will send you a PM, get your information, and will drop this in the mailbox. The package is SEALED, unopened, unused, untampered with Evic60wTC Mod.

No strings attached, what's it gonna hurt?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
View attachment 494147

Here is the winner!

@Marina2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 21!!!!

Marina, you now have 24 hours to claim the giveaway, if not, we will re-randomize. I will send you a PM, you will have 24 hours upon receiving.

Thank you all!

This was over on 9/28.
Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread