EVic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
So I have had my evic for awhile but have never played my past the vv/vw and I just received a kfl+ today and am wondering if anyone knows what the the rvv, rvw1/2/3 means and if those modes are going to be better for my kfl+? I am running a single coil 1.5 ohm with organic cotton and 50/50 e liquid. I am not sure what volts or watts I should be running it on kinda just playing with it right now but I want to make sure that I am using both of them the to the best of their ability. Oh yeah not really looking for cloud chasing I am looking for the flavor. Thanks

we87

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
DFW, TX
All rvv and rvw does is recommend a voltage or wattage to use, at least out of the box. Short answer is use your own preference and whatever suits you best.

Long answer is hook up your evic to a pc, download the MVR software from joyetech, and you can customize the way your evic Vapes. So you can set a RVW to be 0.8 seconds at full 11watts, then for the next 2 seconds it tapers down to 9watts, then for the remainder of the puff you can go back up to 11 watts again. Very cool stuff. Doesn't really make a flavor difference IMO but still something neat to play with. You can also rename those profiles to kayfun or Protank so your evic will display that name while your using that particular RVW profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
no need for a computer !! this software is useless !! rvv and rvw is meaningless as well! I have Evic and KFL +.
You just need to adjust the voltage (or watt) to your liking. 1.5 ohm coil is a great choice. in this range, i usually vape at 3.2-3.6 volts.
But there are a lot of factors: The eliquid, the nicotine, the flavor, the coil, the cotton, how far the coil from the air hole , is it micro coil (1.5mm ID) or not.... and YOU !!
It is a long ride and a lot of experiments .....read a lot...test a lot and enjoy !!

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
I am vaping at 3.6 v 3-6 mg depending on what flavor it is. Not sure if it's micro coil the person I bought it from actually built it for me so it was ready to go I do know its organic cotton but not a brand or anything about how far from the hole it is lol. Lots of help I am. I do notice though I am not a huge fan of the look together especially with the tapered top ring on the evic so I might be getting another pv or a mod.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
I do notice though I am not a huge fan of the look together especially with the tapered top ring on the evic so I might be getting another pv or a mod.

There is a straight top available for the eVic, made to match the original finish. Definitely looks better with a wide tank, I have one on my eVic with the new Aerotank Mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread