Aug 11, 2011
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Rules

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
whats the highest mah you guys know of thats an 18650 like over 3000 mah and where can i get one

3400 is the highest that I'm aware of and just about any vape store has them. You can even get them on amazon.com or eBay.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheOrchidMan

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered associate/supplier

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Egads! Any blow up verified? I have a Kanger battery in my mouth as I type..

It's just the Evod battery purchased from a particular vendor at a particular time. Please see the link above to the Kanger announcement. :)

Sent from space, the final frontier...

Rod J

Jul 26, 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
Looks to me like a responsible manufacturer taking sensible action. Good to see:)

As for the purse fire:
EVOD batteries have 5 click protection. Most regulated eGo types do.
To activate this simply push the button 5 times in 2 seconds, the battery will not fire again until you repeat the 5 click process.
The button on an EVOD is set almost flush with the surface of the case which should make accidentally pushing a little bit harder than a regular eGo.

Dvx67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Lexington, KY
I saw on another site where a lady didn't turn her e-cig off before putting it in her purse and it caught on fire. I used to do the same thing before reading the article.

Its best to turn them off but you really shouldn't have that problem with an evod battery because the button sits flush. It could happen but much less likely than with a battery with a raised button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread