• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast Tech .com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
Just picked up my first order from them today - 2 bottles of genuine Liqua e-liquid. Came in at about $11 including shipping with track and trace, took about 10 days from I ordered till it was here (Denmark). I'm happy, as that's about half price compared to Danish and European webshops :)
Of course there's a lot of knockoffs too, but I do think that the products that says "genuine" in the description, are indeed that.

Edit: Oh yeah, CPASTE13SPRING will give you a 5% discount or so.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Ordered a bunch of Panasonic 18650 batts for 1/2 price and am VERY happy. Delivered in 11 days. A friend ordered a cheap PV and it was DOA- vendor replaced it with no questions asked. That's the sign of a reputable vendor. Realize though lottsa of his stuff are knockoffs so you have to pick and choose as there are good and bad knockoffs.

SJsPits

May 21, 2013
Nashville, TN
Thank you so much everyone! I'm used to paying $12.99 for a 15mL bottle- plus shipping if the order is less than $50, so nah, I don't mind waiting a bit.
Metrabolic- just curious, why wouldn't you order liquid from them?
LazyBulldogge, thank you for the coupon code! Off topic but do you have English or Olde English?

Last edited:

SJsPits

May 21, 2013
Nashville, TN
I don't mind the knock off CE-4s, as long as they work OK. I'm using a VPRO-T with crystal cartridge. 510 threaded i think... Does anyone know if the CE-4S will work with the VPRO battery? Connections look the same as the crystal cartridge... Also, are there certain flavors or brands of liquid that can't be used with the CE-4s, (that will crack or damage the plastic)? Does anyone know what other tanks, carts etc... I can use with the VPRO battery, (and do they require additional parts or hardware)? Thanks again for everyone's help and info!

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Last edited:

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
Honestly, I havent heard of them til just now, and I checked out their site. For me personally, I just dont like doing business over seas, especially with China. They have very few quality control laws and you never know what you are going to get. These are the types of batteries you read about blowing up on chargers or being problematic. Yes, they are cheap, but you get what you pay for. The REAL ego batteries arent that expensive and you can relax knowing they wont blow up in your face while you are vaping. I would never order juice from this company either, as they dont say what is in the liquid. Overall, every-time I have tried to order cheap and from China, I have lived to really regret it.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Honestly, I havent heard of them til just now, and I checked out their site. For me personally, I just dont like doing business over seas, especially with China. They have very few quality control laws and you never know what you are going to get. These are the types of batteries you read about blowing up on chargers or being problematic. Yes, they are cheap, but you get what you pay for. The REAL ego batteries arent that expensive and you can relax knowing they wont blow up in your face while you are vaping. I would never order juice from this company either, as they dont say what is in the liquid. Overall, every-time I have tried to order cheap and from China, I have lived to really regret it.

While there are indeed good and bad knock offs, where do you think that real Ego battery is made?

But, I just don't know about ordering juice from there either. But that is probably where the "reputable" vendors get their supplies.

metrabolic

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Chandler, AZ
SJsPits:9598978 said:
Thank you so much everyone! I'm used to paying $12.99 for a 15mL bottle- plus shipping if the order is less than $50, so nah, I don't mind waiting a bit.
Metrabolic- just curious, why wouldn't you order liquid from them?
LazyBulldogge, thank you for the coupon code! Off topic but do you have English or Olde English?

I have heard bad things about China juice and since there are no regulations I fear they might not be good or cheaply made. (just my opinion) You can get good juice made in the state for pretty cheap. Try mount baker vapor good juice good price.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Fasttech is becoming the go to place. Hangsen, Dekang and Liqua juices have been known for a good while, and while many may be negative about Chinese juices, these have gotten many of us off the smokes as the starter juices!

The equipment side, well, Many of the PV's are exactly from where they are made anyway.. China, and the same place that many of the US based businesses get them from. Many items are knock offs- with few exceptions, what I started with were knock offs, and still are. They work.

They offer free shipping for most items.. $0.64 is the highest I have paid for shipping...
Almost everything is covered by this warranty:
"This item is covered by FastTech's Standard Return Policy:
Return for refund within: 45 days (details)
Return for replacement within: 6 months (details)
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error."

They stand behind the products.

With the exception of some very high cost PV's and a few custom juice dealers, none of the stuff we use is "American Made". Knowing that a business can buy the same things we are, at an even lower price (bulk), and then marking it up 300% or more, is a reason I will not, with a few exceptions, support American vendors.

Now, if you can show me a vendor that has American made Dual coil flanged carto's in a 5 pack for $8 or less, They get my business!!
Until then, Fasttech is listening to the customers, adding new inventory daily, and getting my business!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Fasttech is becoming the go to place. Hangsen, Dekang and Liqua juices have been known for a good while, and while many may be negative about Chinese juices, these have gotten many of us off the smokes as the starter juices!

The equipment side, well, Many of the PV's are exactly from where they are made anyway.. China, and the same place that many of the US based businesses get them from. Many items are knock offs- with few exceptions, what I started with were knock offs, and still are. They work.

They offer free shipping for most items.. $0.64 is the highest I have paid for shipping...
Almost everything is covered by this warranty:
"This item is covered by FastTech's Standard Return Policy:
Return for refund within: 45 days (details)
Return for replacement within: 6 months (details)
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error."

They stand behind the products.

With the exception of some very high cost PV's and a few custom juice dealers, none of the stuff we use is "American Made". Knowing that a business can buy the same things we are, at an even lower price (bulk), and then marking it up 300% or more, is a reason I will not, with a few exceptions, support American vendors.

Now, if you can show me a vendor that has American made Dual coil flanged carto's in a 5 pack for $8 or less, They get my business!!
Until then, Fasttech is listening to the customers, adding new inventory daily, and getting my business!

Well said SD, absolutely right on the money sir.

I will just add that just because a juice is made in the USA does not (by default) make it safer or better than a juice made elsewhere. A lot of flavorings and the nic liquid come from china anyway - it's just blended here.

Yes, I am aware of the Chinese food supply chain issues that have been widely publicized here - but I am also aware of the deaths caused by the e-coli outbreak in NJ and the recent horse-meat scandal in the UK - so China is not alone in having tainted food supply chains.
If you choose not to buy from China, that is your absolute right, but I would feel safe ordering and vaping a juice from China, and Fasttech in particular.

That all said, Mt. Baker Vapor juice is pretty awesome and the prices are a steal anyways :vapor: plus you don't have to wait as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread