Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
It's good to see this exposed on CBS. They can alert a lot of people whose attention we need.
If it were CBS the piece would draw considerable attention. Unfortunately, it's CNS instead. Attacking the FDA for over regulating e-cigarettes would be inconsistent with CBS's political viewpoint.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
While CNS is conservative, your post makes it sound like it's run by the R. Party which it is not.
I repeat... it's a "mouthpiece" for the Republican Party. What part of that insinuates otherwise? It's a bias publication and will side with Republican ideals 100% of the time. The inverse of outlets like MSNBC.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
I repeat... it's a "mouthpiece" for the Republican Party. What part of that insinuates otherwise? It's a bias publication and will side with Republican ideals 100% of the time. The inverse of outlets like MSNBC.
Much as I dislike the idea, the fight over the deeming regulations seems to be turning in to a partisan debate. I think that does vapers a grave disservice to allow this to happen. There are vapers of every political stripe, and allowing this to turn in to just another Democrat vs Republican, or Conservative vs Liberal issue allows us to be marginalized, and ignored by politicians on BOTH sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread