Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I think for us the waiting feels worse because we as vapors know we are up against a hard deadline when all our products will be off the market. So to us the longer this takes the less the time we have to fight back if it all goes wrong. We feel urgency but the government does not and it is frustrating.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
The court may also be taking a "wait and see" approach. The new Administration is dead bent on attempting to undo a lot of regulatory decisions that have been made over the past year or so. If the deeming regulations are swept away, the court can just dismiss the case as being no longer relevant.

Either way, it's going to be a long waiting game and we should all be prepared to take immediate action if things go south in a hurry.

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    images

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Oh Yeah...

I'm a BIG Believer in,

"Hope for the Best. But Plan for the Worst."
    Been planning for the worst since 2 weeks after I started vaping LOL. Now am looking at storage cabinets so I got a good place to organize the many MANY plastic shoeboxes of stuff that are the Vapocalypse stash. At the same time looking at a $200 order in my cart for more vape gear with an itchy buy finger.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Been planning for the worst since 2 weeks after I started vaping LOL
    You're not the only one. I ordered my first liter of nic base almost exactly two weeks in. I didn't have a clue what to do with it, but I wanted to make darn sure that nobody could ever take this miracle away from me.

• Deleted by retired1
    • Deleted by retired1

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Off topic

Truthdog

ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2016
    Washington, DC
    In short: We are not anywhere yet in "getting the regs thrown out". Nicopure decision should be very soon. Appeal could prolong that greatly. Congress will decide on allowing all pre-8/8/16 products to remain within about four WEEKS! Administration can't throw them out without a long process, but could push deadlines. Best thing to do now is call Dem Senate offices urging change the predicate date for vapor products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread