Wood first try on SX-350

Status
Not open for further replies.

noKK

Dec 9, 2011
Moldova
Dear Sirs,
Some time ago I had an opportunity to work on a CNC machine and immediately an idea came to my mind to make personal box mod. I bought a good piece of wood, installed Autodesk Inventor and began developing. There were a lot of falls and failures, broken mills and damaged mills, sleepless nights and work without daysoff but after 6 months I got a box mod which I named slice Tower.

What I planned.
Initially, I wanted to get a device with high capacity battery pack and with the possibility to put into any atomizer of the diameter ranged from 22 mm up to 30 mm, and that all was controlled by good chip. DNA chip was hard to be found so I purchased SX-350 from YiHi.
What I got.
Mod is molded one made of 6 piece glued together, with replaceable rechargeable batteries (2x18650). There is a spring connector on its top and (fat daddy) and brass ring around, ring 0.5 mm higher, thus atomizer of diameter 22 mm is concealed a little. Another atomizer of larger diameter will be placed on the ring itself.
Replacing of the battery is done very quickly, on the video it is well seen the whole process, pls, do not forget that the batteries are installed positive side down (positive is marked “+”). Decorative lid installed below (there will be two magnets for better fixation) protects against dust and hides mechanism. There is a laser engraving on mod back side.
How it is good, decide by yourself. Shall I continue developing the idea? May one be interested in purchasing it? Pls, write in the comments. If you have any questions or suggestions, pls, don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be happy to answer your questions or discuss.
Please, pay attention -, I live in Moldova, there is 12 hours difference .
Thank you for your attention, below you will find technical specifications and photos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread