Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
The list of ones I don't use is lots longer than the list of ones I frequently use. In other words I have too many dammed flavors.

Of course, there are a few that I avoid with disgust... :)

TFA Ripe Banana, should have named it Ripe Banana Peel Feet
INW Rhubarb
INW Raspberry
TFA Cantaloupe (melon rind? Really?)
TFA "Western"
INW Honey
FA Cocoa
FA Billberry, don't even like how it smells.

I have full bottles of all those. Anyone care to trade?

I love rhubarb. I searched for a while before I found the INW flavor. First attempt was way too strong and tasted terrible. Diluted it down several times, the rhubarb part of the flavor faded away before the bad taste did. I kept the flavor bottle because I love rhubarb and I keep meaning to try to get something out of it. Think I tried adding Smooth and Sweetener but they didn't help.

Reactions: jambi

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
@Rickb119, you could have made some money on the M Type if you'd held on to it. There are a few of us who love that flavor, which TFA no longer makes. Once I run out of my current stash I'll have to buy the components separately and create my own flavoring. At that point, I'll be DITing my juice with my DIY flavoring!

Reactions: Rickb119

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
@Rickb119, you could have made some money on the M Type if you'd held on to it. There are a few of us who love that flavor, which TFA no longer makes. Once I run out of my current stash I'll have to buy the components separately and create my own flavoring. At that point, I'll be DITing my juice with my DIY flavoring!

I thought M-Type was the old name of what's now called Red Type.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I love rhubarb. I searched for a while before I found the INW flavor. First attempt was way too strong and tasted terrible. Diluted it down several times, the rhubarb part of the flavor faded away before the bad taste did. I kept the flavor bottle because I love rhubarb and I keep meaning to try to get something out of it. Think I tried adding Smooth and Sweetener but they didn't help.
I pre-diluted it as well, (rather severely as I recall) and ended up with something approximating celery. I love celery in salads, with lots of vinegar, because it's nice and crunchy, and adds texture, but as a flavor on its own its essentially useless, especially in texture-less, crunchless vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread