Flooded carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaba

Oct 27, 2011
Philadelphia
I am sure this question has been asked before, but I just can't seem to find an answer that works for me.
My favorite dual coil tank carto from madvapes works great and I love it, but if it floods I can't fix it without dumping 5ml juice and drying it out just by putting it on a shelf for a week upside down.
Is there a way to fix a flooded tank carto without taking the tank off?

Thanks.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I don't have this problem. I fill first with a syringe and then drip to refill.. I drip down the side, avoiding the center tube. Then I gently blow out an excess into a paper towel. I also put the condom back on the carto when refilling, let it sit a few minutes after dripping and then gently blow out any excess. I also clean my clear, dual coil cartos once by flushing them with a syringe of hot water, blowing out the water and stuffing them with paper towel/tissue and letting them sit and dry out for a few days.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
What have you tried to fix it?

Here's what I do when I have a tank carto flood... First I hold a paper towel on the bottom pressed up tight against the battery hole. I move the paper towel around a few times to make sure all the extra juice that's going to come out gets soaked up by the towel. Then I blow (gently) on the battery end of the carto to clear the center. This usually fixes, but sometimes I have to repeat.

If you have one that just keeps leaking, another thing you can try is (before you do that stuff I listed above) slide the tank up so that the rubber caps are covering the hole. Then do the paper towel/blow thing. Once you get it cleared, vape for a while, then slide the tank back down so the hole is uncovered again. That might stop the leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread