Sorry, forgot that part.
laughing-happy-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I got a dos equis (not from focale but in another group buy) and just wanted to post to say for $28 and some change on FC USA warehouse it will be well worth it. Tiny dual 18650 and hits hard! The only thing I would say about it that would be a con is the "delrin" body feels like cheap plastic....not even sure if it is real delrin. The corners are a tad sharp but I took some 180 sandpaper to them and all good, the only other thing is the button is hard to find sometimes but not a deal breaker for me. Other than those few things I LOVE it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 63

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
:laugh: Next time I have to email her about something I'll be sure and throw some Spanish in there. :D

:laugh: Oh please do .. She was cracking me up last night! She said she was getting overwhelmed with "parablas" :blink: I nearly wet myself ... I was like errr, you mean "palabras"? :unsure:

I asked her what her name was in Spanish and she said "Me llamo Honey Buns" :lol: :facepalm:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Apparently California Grandma Spanish! :blush: :lol:

You too Cindy, go help your girl .. she needs her Granny! :laugh:

Another funny one ... I referred to her as "Meja" while teasing her about her Spanese, and she asked me if it was ok to greet her Spanish instructor as "Mejo"? :closedeyes: Ummm, no Bunny :|

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I got a dos equis (not from focale but in another group buy) and just wanted to post to say for $28 and some change on FC USA warehouse it will be well worth it. Tiny dual 18650 and hits hard! The only thing I would say about it that would be a con is the "delrin" body feels like cheap plastic....not even sure if it is real delrin. The corners are a tad sharp but I took some 180 sandpaper to them and all good, the only other thing is the button is hard to find sometimes but not a deal breaker for me. Other than those few things I LOVE it.

Oh I have that one coming too Crocky, threw it in with the smokeless owl. Was slightly intrigued by the Dos Equis when I saw Todd's review of it a couple of months back.

Don't know who makes the one that FC has, and they don't know either :glare: I will have to do some deep digging and comparisons to find out .. thanks for the heads up though hun :)

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
My Spanish revolves around words like taco and burrito. What's mejo mean?

Specifically, its hard to say but my Grandma used it like a term of endearment .. I am not even sure I'm spelling it right :unsure:

ETA: quick check with tha Moms .. its a cutesy way to say "my daughter" which is really Mi hija :D

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Update on the smokless owl from our Doris -

600pcs Smokeless Owl Mod has arrived today. We will do some simple QC. 110pcs will be sent to USA warehouse directly.
    Orders placed after May11th might wait another few days for shipping.
    We will start processing group buy orders today.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2014
    Miami, FL
    @Nikkita6 too many posts to quote.

Meja, you crack me up :laugh:

As I read each post I kept laughing harder each time. The people at work asked what I was reading that was so funny, and I told them an ecig forum. Now they're thinking there's more than just nicotine in my ejuice. :D

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    i'm liking that "smokless owl" to bad its not a regulated device.... :evil:

Yea I'm all regulated nowadays, but wanted to try a bottom feeder for a long time, so decided to give it a try anyway, think we will see VF bottom feeder clones coming soon, which will be regulated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread