Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Does size really matter? How about weight?
dZc8Q2A.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes size does matter, two thumbs up for #2 and 3, but I am going to give you an infarction for that istick/Squape ... Rule #42 "if it ain't tight, it ain't right!" :rules:

Your istick is crying out for a nautilus mini, and the Squape needs a ZNA or something :glare:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Speaking of mini, there seems to be a Cloupor and a Sigelei mini around the corner. I wonder if FC is going to be stocking either? (Hint) ;)

Yes they are all doing mini's now, things move so fast now a days, it's hard to keep up, I got some good Christmas money, going to be hard to decide what to spend it on.

Pclarity

Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2014
    Fairfax County VA
    Yes they are all doing mini's now, things move so fast now a days, it's hard to keep up, I got some good Christmas money, going to be hard to decide what to spend it on.

I just want the cloupor mini 30w case. It's a cheap Vapor Shark without the dna headaches. If I can figure out how to fit an sx mini chip in there, I'd be golden on PV's for at least a year. The trick is waiting on the clones for the case. I'm already salivating and watching the pre-orders. So far, lowest I've found is $45 which is still cheaper than the FC DNA 30 mini clean by $3.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    There is a group buy for ipv mini, hint hint. Verified members, go look ;). FC sold out before I had the money. Not surprised as I knew it would be popular :)

I have a Rose on my istick. The only small attys I have are built subohm and need more power than it puts out. I had no idea how small it was when I ordered it, lol!

Want to laugh? The other day a friend saw it and said,"OMG! That's the biggest e cig I've ever seen!". I told her if that's big she doesn't want to see the others. I like big tanks and big mods.

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    I just want the cloupor mini 30w case. It's a cheap Vapor Shark without the dna headaches. If I ca figure out how to fit an sx mini chip I there, I'd be golden on PV's for at least a year. The trick is waiting on the clones for the case. I'm already salivating and watching the pre-orders. So far, lowest I've found is $45 which is still cheaper than the FC DNA 30 mini clean by $3.

I got my SX parts and board from Varitube. They have a SX ready box thats a converted Hana clone case, comes with a spring loaded 510. I have used 3 of their 510's and I have one of their 1550P cases made for the SX. I hope its ok to post this link here, sorry if its not but they are not really competition as its for modders mostly.

SX350 Ready Box w/ VT 510 Connector

KTMRider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2014
    NJ
    Nice pair! :thumbs:

I will have to live my rDNA fetish vicariously through you, I can't afford the darn thing.

The DNA 30 was $99 and about the size of an Istick. The rDNA 40 is pretty awesome with temp protection. My wicks last longer and if I want to change juice, I vape until it's dry and just add new juice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread