Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Atty bumpers.

"No matter where you go, there you are." -- Chico Marx

"No matter where you are, there you go." -- Mrs. MorelyMagicMist

So, ... there you go and are. :) You got the idea now. The bands keep the glass safe, or at least attempt to do that.
They also sell silicon bands for like a buck or few to do the same. I normally keep my naked glass tanks here by the computer / television on the table. They don't go out when I go for walk around/about. I'll use my aluminum dressed Pyrex tanks, the AROs & T-Dux2/3s, RGM2s for going out.

Figure ~2/3 ml is all I need to hold until returning home. Besides that I think at most I pay ~$7 for one of the dressed tanks. Now, the T-Dux 4.0 costs ~$7 as well and is short, I've been taking it out a little. Ultimately though, not too horrid to damage a $7 tank opposed to a ~$20 - $40 one.

Guess if you've got it and want to waste the bucks, doesn't matter and you'll carry a $$$ tank around everywhere. Some of us find that money stuff a bit rougher to see fly out the door. Nothing wrong being in either camp, merely observing the what is of what is. *chuckles* "Oh look, here is the obvious." :)

Apologies if that reads a bit sarcastic, or smart, snide. Not really trying to write it as such. Sometimes though, no other way to express things exists. Even in what little writing I do, I note words can get in the way of words, or what is trying to be expressed. It is intended in general good humor and without what some call attitude. I'm just writing it as chipper as able.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Any pics and how's it working for ya?

Better to tip than drip, I always say! :)

I'll get ya a pic shortly. Its working great. My only niggle is stuffing the wick tails is a bit more difficult than the Nectar or Haze dripper tank, but wicking is faster than the Urba. I put them down to the bottom of the tank so no tipping needed (using rayon anyway, mesh may be different). Its typical very good HCigar machining. I'm happy with it both in terms of vape and build quality. And I appreciate the number of spare parts included. You also get one replacement glass.

Its easier to fill than the Urba, but not as easy as the Nectar.

I like the single/dual versatility also as I will likely use it both ways at different times depending on what's currently in the line up. I like about a 50/50 array of dual and single going so depending on my mood I have variety.

I'm glad I bought it.

Reactions: Btsmokincat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread