For All You Milk N Honey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapz1

Mar 23, 2014
OH USA
Give this a try. I like it and it's fairly close to Milk N Honey. Let me know if you find a better alternative to make the "milk". I'm thinking Vienna Cream instead of Vanilla swirl is the answer however that's just speculation. Then again... this is a great alternative Imho!:vapor:

(36mg) Nicotine e-liquid 4 ml 33.333 % 12mg NIC juice
PG 4.02 ml 33.5 %
VG 2 ml 16.667 %

Peanut Butter(TPA) 0.18 ml 1.5 % Yes I know...but try it first!
Graham Cracker clear 0.96 ml 8 %
Marshmallow 0.36 ml 3 %
Vanilla swirl 0.24 ml 2 %
Vanilla Custard (cap) 0.24 ml 2 %

Totals 12 ml 100 %

Last edited:
Thank you, awesome! i actually put a request here for this one. :) I am going to start doing diy soon and wanted to attempt one of my favorites e-liquids. I am going to order FA concentrates. For the "milk" part I was thinking of trying vienna cream as well and maybe catalan cream which should have some caramelized sugar taste. I wanted to add graham cracker but didn't see one from flavourart. Didnt even think about peanut butter, very interesting.

Vapz1

Mar 23, 2014
OH USA
Wizard Labs.....TPA Graham cracker (clear). I ordered all these flavors from wizard labs except the vanilla custard ---capellas from e cig express. Marshmallow is loranns I believe but I'm not sure that matters because..... well...... it's marshmallow! Oh and the Vanilla Swirl is TPA.

Good luck on the Diy....try not to spend too much! LOL I think I'm down about $400 so far in supplies and when you combine that with all the new toys I keep buying I'm looking at starting the "saving money" journey :2c: in about a month. I've been cig free for about 4 months now and I'm loving the new hobby. :vapor:

Last edited:
Give this a try. I like it and it's fairly close to Milk N Honey. Let me know if you find a better alternative to make the "milk". I'm thinking Vienna Cream instead of Vanilla swirl is the answer however that's just speculation. Then again... this is a great alternative Imho!:vapor:

(36mg) Nicotine E-Liquid 4 ml 33.333 % 12mg NIC JUICE
PG 4.02 ml 33.5 %
VG 2 ml 16.667 %

Peanut Butter(TPA) 0.18 ml 1.5 % Yes I know...but try it first!
Graham Cracker clear 0.96 ml 8 %
Marshmallow 0.36 ml 3 %
Vanilla swirl 0.24 ml 2 %
Vanilla Custard (cap) 0.24 ml 2 %

Totals 12 ml 100 %

what is the pg/vg ratio?

Vapz1

Mar 23, 2014
OH USA
Funny...I have 2-10ml viles of TFA custard but have not tried to use them yet. Capellas came at the same time and I've used it in every recipe.

FYI
With other flavor viles I've noticed after the bottles are opened and used some air gets to the chemicals they begin to mature. Batches taste better right after mixing..if you know what I'm saying....kind of like a bottle of wine after about 10 mins of opening. Only the wine goes bad and the flavors mature and stay the same. Does anyone know if this is true?

Last edited:

Vapz1

Mar 23, 2014
OH USA
OK, Here's an updated recipe for anyone that's interested. Made this and it's very close. I hope this helps. May get better as it steeps but wow it's good right now! If you want something different add the same 1/2 as much Graham Cracker and use Cinnamon Danish Swirl at .24ml.....tasty too!

Ingredient ml Percent
(36mg) Nicotine E-Liquid 4 ml 33.333 %
PG 4.896 ml 40.8 %
VG 1.784 ml 14.867 %

Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 0.48 ml 4 %
Vanilla Custard Cap 0.24 ml 2 %
Vanilla cupcake 0.36 ml 3 %
Graham Cracker (clear) 0.24 ml 2 %
Totals 12 ml 100 %
12 mg Nicotine per ml - 50%PG - 50%VG

ThatAintRight76

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Have you had Cosmic Fog Milk & Honey?

OK, Here's an updated recipe for anyone that's interested. Made this and it's very close. I hope this helps. May get better as it steeps but wow it's good right now! If you want something different add the same 1/2 as much Graham Cracker and use Cinnamon Danish Swirl at .24ml.....tasty too!

Ingredient ml Percent
(36mg) Nicotine E-Liquid 4 ml 33.333 %
PG 4.896 ml 40.8 %
VG 1.784 ml 14.867 %

Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 0.48 ml 4 %
Vanilla Custard Cap 0.24 ml 2 %
Vanilla cupcake 0.36 ml 3 %
Graham Cracker (clear) 0.24 ml 2 %
Totals 12 ml 100 %
12 mg Nicotine per ml - 50%PG - 50%VG

Vapz1

Mar 23, 2014
OH USA
Yes, I ripped through a 15ml bottle quickly. It's very good. Why? I've been playing with it for a while, but I think this last version will need to steep to allow the graham cracker get it's full flavor. Not pulling your chain here, just trying to help and get some feedback because my taste buds are not like yours and vice verse. As a matter of fact I'm wondering if I may be light on the graham cracker at this point.

Have you been DIYing for a while? Make sure your specific on the ml and check your dropper to confirm if your using drops. I use a 35 drops per ml when using a Capellas Vanilla Custard bottle (for example). I guess maybe I feel like I'm trying to defend myself with your question but maybe I'm reading to deep into it with this... Sorry if so.......

ThatAintRight76

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
I measure by weight and have been DIYing since July of last year. Just a big Cosmic Fog M&H fan and am waiting for somebody to guide me towards something that works as I haven't been able to find one that's close

Yes, I ripped through a 15ml bottle quickly. It's very good. Why? I've been playing with it for a while, but I think this last version will need to steep to allow the graham cracker get it's full flavor. Not pulling your chain here, just trying to help and get some feedback because my taste buds are not like yours and vice verse. As a matter of fact I'm wondering if I may be light on the graham cracker at this point.

Have you been DIYing for a while? Make sure your specific on the ml and check your dropper to confirm if your using drops. I use a 35 drops per ml when using a Capellas Vanilla Custard bottle (for example). I guess maybe I feel like I'm trying to defend myself with your question but maybe I'm reading to deep into it with this... Sorry if so.......

Reactions: babaker1014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread