For All You Milk N Honey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mixed up the original recipe with 100% VG base. I noticed a significant decrease in the thickness of the liquid and was disappointed by this... Any thoughts on how to keep the liquid thick? Maybe it will thicken over time...

It was okay but people on this thread made it sound much better... Do you think it needs time to steep considering the high VG concentration?

I'm using a Zenith V2 and Copper SMPL mod with a parallel build at about .25 ohms... will this heat kill the flavor?

lownote2

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2014
Nixa, Missouri, USA
I'm relatively new to diy, but I've been having a blast pluse loving the savings. So I've been keeping an eye on this thread and finally got the ingredients needed to do the original first posted recipe.

Kudos to you Vapz1 and thank you so much for sharing it. I let it steep in a hot water bath, multiple shakes and baths again and tried it about an hour or so after mixing. To me it wasn't bad, but I wasn't thrilled either. Funny thing though is that my wife is extremely picky on her juices. I have tried so many that I have really enjoyed and she thumbs her nose. She's got only a few select juices that she likes. I had her try it and she really liked it, so that is something right there.

I let it sit without the cap for about 12 hours and tried it again. Much, much better. I'll be through this 10ml test bottle in no time and I'm going to have to make some more and a much bigger batch. It seemed to have a slight chemically taste last night that disappered overnight. I can see this being a really good adv for me and probably the wife too.

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing it. Great community here!

PatrickDuffelcoat

Mar 23, 2015
UK
Tried the original recipe on Thursdays using all TFA except CAP Vanilla Custard (v1?). Tried immediately where it was just way to sweet - thinking it was the custard. Left to steep for a couple of days and seems to be a lot better now - not really like Milk and Honey but still a sweet, almost cake batter like taste that I'd be happy to vape all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread