For trade. . . SS Choice No. 7 E-Liquid Tobacco Flavor 30 ML

Status
Not open for further replies.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
I'm not sure if it's OK to post this here but I'm new and can't post anywhere else.

I have a bottle of SS Choice No. 7 e-liquid tobacco Flavor 30 ML that I don't need. I just don't care for the taste. I found a bottle of a flavored liquid that I like, and would like to try other flavors.

I use njoy and Xhale o2 so if anyone has cartridges for those that would be OK too. I have figured out how to sort of refill those.

Thanks!

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Yea, this should really go in the Classifieds section but you need to get your post count up to be able to do that. The Njoy is easy to refill, don't know anything about the Xhale o2. It's helpful to have an unbent paper clip to poke through the mouthpiece hole on the Njoy cartridge to get the filler cup to pop up, then just add a few drops of juice to the filler and let it drop back down. They don't hold much so be careful not to overfill.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
Yea, this should really go in the Classifieds section but you need to get your post count up to be able to do that. The Njoy is easy to refill, don't know anything about the Xhale o2. It's helpful to have an unbent paper clip to poke through the mouthpiece hole on the Njoy cartridge to get the filler cup to pop up, then just add a few drops of juice to the filler and let it drop back down. They don't hold much so be careful not to overfill.

Ok thanks. I tried filling the NJOY using something I saw on YouTube using the rubber cap and sucking it up from the other end. It did over fill and was leaking out. So I tried taking the stuffing out to dry it and put my other juice in but that didn't go so well with the wire in the middle. I'll try it the other way next time. :)

The Xo2 you can take apart and fill the little cup and put the fluff back in.

I don't like the No. 7 that much. It tastes burned too much. I got some sin free today that tastes like caramel vanilla and I like that better. I like the Xhale better but it doesn't hold much. I'm getting the hang of this.

Just had one of my husbands cigarettes and it tasted awful. I guess that's a good thing! I'm tempted to buy a pack of my own just to have one or two a day for now but maybe I should just call it quits as was my plan and stick to my e-cigs. I have only had 2 1/2 today of analogs so that's an improvement. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread