Not open for further replies.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Got my cards yesterday, the printed ones I made while waiting didnt do justice to the real ones!!! These are great thank you!!!!

They do look great! Jeremy does a really good job on these and the personalized cards as well. We have a really good partnership with him and appreciate his assistance.

austin.deejay

Verified Member
May 24, 2011
Austin, TX
www.k5hdm.com
I got some of these and they're really nice cards.. I just wish it had more info explaining e-cigs.. It'd be nice to have those to hand out to people to explain vaping and let them know there's no 2nd hand smoke and all of that info.. They're great for vaping meetings, etc.. there's a space to enter your username on the site and all of that.. Does anyone know of an explination page? I am thinking of registering something like eciginfo.com and put up a page that isn't selling anything, etc.. and put up all the info and maybe a few links to places..

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I got some of these and they're really nice cards.. I just wish it had more info explaining e-cigs.. It'd be nice to have those to hand out to people to explain vaping and let them know there's no 2nd hand smoke and all of that info.. They're great for vaping meetings, etc.. there's a space to enter your username on the site and all of that.. Does anyone know of an explination page? I am thinking of registering something like eciginfo.com and put up a page that isn't selling anything, etc.. and put up all the info and maybe a few links to places..

try here: CASAA.org

there are a lot of printable documents and handouts that might be useful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread