Not open for further replies.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Got my cards in the mail. They look great and I already handed one out while shopping for a tackle box/vapor box at wal mart. Thanks!

LOL....I've actually used mine a good bit more than I figured I would. Seems more people are finding out about e-cigs daily!

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I don't get out much but when I do I always carry my Tekk ;it gets noticed.I love talking about anything e-cig to anyone and these will be great to give out so they can follow-up.I'll feel like an ambassator for ECF and e-cigs!Thank you for providing these;you get my personal "paws up"salutation!Have a great weekend,GKK/Sue

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
I agree, this has been a great tool for all of us. I plan to add to the store larger quantities for folks wanting more than 50 but these won't be free, just real cheap. They can also be ordered directly from our printer and our prices will be inline. The benefit in this would be, if you go to order shirts or another item, you will be able to order extra cards all in one place. It may not be much of a benefit but I figured we would offer....

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I've had mine for a while, but I don't get out much, and I just handed out my first 2 yesterday!!
Not counting the few that I gave to my therapist... seriously!!!
vaping has helped with my anxiety/panic disorder View attachment 24816 and she was very interested to find out more...

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet

Images for Printing

To save files, click link. Will open in new window, then click the download link on new page.

JPG Files
Front JPG
Back JPG

Photoshop PSD Files
Front PSD
Back PSD

Oh no . . . they aren't working. "The drop.io service has been discontinued. Please see our blog post for details."
I went to print some today for a coworker, but they aren't available now. Are they someplace else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread