Free ECF Business Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
Hey Thorn I didn't mind the $3 mail fee...I thought it was cool that my cards were Free...Makes me a happy camper:toast:

I didn't mind either.

$3= shipping and handling. (envelopes aren't free.. neither is gas ;))

Oh yeah, forgot about the envelopes. Then there is also manpower to get it all printed and put together. Gas? Mailman should be going by there every day, they do pickups too, you just gotta call a day or so before.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Got my cards last week. Handed a couple out. The card is too dark and font is too small for them to read at the bar so hopefully they looked at them again after they got home or the next day.

$3 shipping? Does this cover cost to Alaska,Canada? My envelope was postmarked around $1.50. Thanks for the low price anyway!

Yes, the postage is a little inflated because of envelopes, labels for the postage printer and can't forget the rubber bands :D as well as shipping varies a little from place to place. The printer was bought by ECF general funds but the labels are being bought from the fees charged. There is a little left over and the plan is when the excess gets to a certain amount, use it in a contest. Everyone likes cash!

I just wanted anyone that wonders where the extra goes to know that the bulk covers my expenses on materials for shipping, I keep none of it. It's all reported back to accounts, so everything is accounted for.....In fact, I receive nothing for the work I do, I do it for the membership, just like fulfilling the role of Admin. Although Angus would probably say fulfilling is too much of a stretch!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Thank you j0ker for getting my order to me so quickly! I think they're fantastic! I've given out several already, and I even was able to put a small pile of them at the local Smoker's Outlet. They recently started selling e-cigs there. I got the manager's permission to put them right next to their e-cig display! I hope if anyone is interested, they will see the business cards, and stop by here for more information. I'm going to need more cards soon!

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
OK, I'm going to go re-up my (lapsed) paid membership. This is a valuable service. $3 is way cheap for the business cards, regardless of actual postage, and I appreciate it.

Thanks Ariel, that's a great thing!

Everything is flowing well now. We've got it down to receiving the order one day and mailing out the following day, with Sunday being an exception of course. Keep those orders coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread