Free ECF Business Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaka

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Texas
It's been said, but can't be said too much -

Thank you! This will save me so much writing on backs of cignot cards and whatnot, and maybe once I start handing these out I can actually keep a madvapes flashlight for myself for once. :p

The work that went into designing these and getting distribution logistics ironed out and the order form put up - quite an effort. Thank you!

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
It's been said, but can't be said too much -

Thank you! This will save me so much writing on backs of cignot cards and whatnot, and maybe once I start handing these out I can actually keep a madvapes flashlight for myself for once. :p

The work that went into designing these and getting distribution logistics ironed out and the order form put up - quite an effort. Thank you!

You and all are very welcome. We have faced some minor set backs and still do occasionally (mostly my memory :D ) but we are trudging through them with finesse.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Just a quick post to say I got my Customized cards, a couple days ago, actually.. (Sorry, been a little behind)

They're awesome. Well cut, printing is sharp, and rich... Finish is super glossy on both sides (Shows fingerprints like a monster, LOL)

Great carts.. Thank you both!

-Jason

That's great Jason. Jeremy does a top notch job with these cards! Thanks for dropping in and letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread