Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my juices yesterday, honey and sumatra. So far I've tried them out in a kanger t3s on a vision spinner 2. The honey is a really light flavor, I mainly like it as a palate cleanser when I'm not tasting my other flavors as well. The sumatra is a really good coffee flavor but also kind of light on the flavor. Most coffee flavors I've tried don't have as much of a coffee flavor as they do a sweetened flavored coffee, the sumatra was a nice simple coffee flavor with just the right amount of sweetness so you really taste the coffee. Im gonna let em steep gor a week or so and try them in my igo once i rebuild the coils for better flavor production, right now I'm set up for clouds and I wasn't getting very good flavor with this setup. Overall, pretty good flavors, hopefully they really come into flavor after a bit of steeping. I'd probably order the sumatra again not so sure about the honey though. Thanks for the opportunity to try your flavors.

pyang

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
usa
11/09/14
Received my sample bottles, two 5ml dropper plastic bottles. +1 on the labeling. Tasted 2ml of each at 0.7ohms @ 30watts (my preferred setting).

VS4 50/50 5mg - At the moment nothing really great about this juice. The sweetness overwhelms the tobacco. I'll give it another go after a weeks steep, since tobacco takes time to mature.

RY4 50/50 5mg - Exactly what I'd expect from a RY4. Great vape as is, with the flavors blending perfectly with one another. Bittersweet tobacco flavor on the inhale, and smooth earthy scent on the exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread