Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finelines

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Greensboro NC
First off I'm not much of a tobacco juice vapor but when I filled my tank with Dover....the cranberry just burst forward. After a day in the tank the tobacco decided to come forward and it was such a nice blend of berry with the tobacco. The berry not being sweet and the tobacco being a nice mild blend. Changed my mind on tobacco liquids.
The Sumatra is a nice coffee vape right from the mail. Just the way I like it. Robust Columbian blend coffee taste with just a hint of cream. Did not taste any sweet which is just the way I like my coffee.....cream no sugar. :)

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
First off I'm not much of a tobacco juice vapor but when I filled my tank with Dover....the cranberry just burst forward. After a day in the tank the tobacco decided to come forward and it was such a nice blend of berry with the tobacco. The berry not being sweet and the tobacco being a nice mild blend. Changed my mind on tobacco liquids.
The Sumatra is a nice coffee vape right from the mail. Just the way I like it. Robust Columbian blend coffee taste with just a hint of cream. Did not taste any sweet which is just the way I like my coffee.....cream no sugar. :)

My experience exactly, finelines! LOVE that Dover, and keep looking on the site to see if it's up for sale yet....So far, no.......I NEED some more Dover!!!!!!!! I think it's just become about my favorite eliquid!

Oh, and I immediately ordered more Sumatra - love it too!! Another favorite!!

quirkybeeper

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
United States
I got my bottles of juice last Friday, I was so excited to get these in the mail! I got a sample of chocolate and strawberry. Out of the box, the strawberry seemed to have a bit of a perfumey smell, so I let it sit out uncapped for a couple days. It's a lot better now. It's a good flavor, it's not overly sweet, which I like. It's not exactly what I was expecting, but it's still an excellent juice, one that I would definitely order more of!

Out of the box, the chocolate was excellent! I was a little hesitant to get it because I know chocolate is a difficult flavor to get right. The closest thing I can compare it to is hot chocolate, or even a hot chocolate powder mix. I also let that one sit open for a couple days but I haven't had a chance to try it again. Once I was almost finished with that first tank, I topped it off with a peppermint juice I had sitting around, and it tasted just like an Andes mint. I definitely love this juice, especially with the peppermint mixed in! Again, definitely a juice I would reorder.

Thanks for letting me try your liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread