Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejmosbach

Sep 30, 2014
So I finally got my sample from the vapor station. Apparently it got sent to the wrong address and took awhile, but it was free so who am I to complain :). Anyway I requested the ry4 and it also came with a 5 ml bottle of the vs4. After trying both, I have to say I enjoy the ry4 just a tad better, but both were wonderful and I see myself being a return customer. I had wanted to try a ry4 for awhile but couldn't decide who's to try. It is perfect. Slightly sweet, hints of caramel, but not nausea inducingly sweet or over the top. Perfect for an adv. thanks so much for the sample guys! :)

BostonSean

Oct 20, 2014
Stoughton, MA
I'm vaping the Dover now. I gotta say, I like all 3 of the flavors I got. RY4, VS4 and this one. I switch flavor several times day. I was almost thinking of buying a smaller tank (Naut mini at least) just for that kind of use. This morning I was vaping Deadly Sin from GLV and it is awesome after pancakes, bacon and spiced chai tea. Then I vaped GwaRy4 throughout the day. Now I'm sipping some whiskey and vaping Dover from Eric here. First time trying it and it's real interesting. Almost has like a sweet pipe tobacco thing going on. It's got a pungent scent and packs a bit of a kick. Very nice with some Jameson on the rocks :)

Can't wait to put all these new flavors in the RDA next week. Hoping all that lives up to the hype :)

(edit) Dover is actually quite spectacular man. The longer I vape it the more i like. There's some kind of sweet thing going on but with a smoky tobacco there, I don't know. It's not something I would have looked for or even known I'd like but I do. It's a definite order.

Last edited:

dirt

Aug 28, 2014
Dalzell, SC
I got the RY4 and Dover. Before I even vaped the RY4 my wife asked me about cotton candy since that's what she smelled. I did get a hint of cotton candy mixed in with the tobacco flavor. For the Dover, I can't put my finger on exactly what it is I'm tasting, but it's definitely worth returning to. Over all, both are added to list of enjoyable juices.

ValkyrieCT

Ultra Member
Aug 7, 2014
Ffld.CT, USA
11/4

I received my samples a few weeks ago. (Life is getting in the way) I'm sampling VS4 right now. It has a real earthy flavor..this has to be the Tenn.Tobacco.The Toffee and Spun Sugar mixed together make it taste like a honey almost. This takes the edge off the Tobacco, I like this. Most Tobacco vapes to me don't taste very good. This taste AWESOME it's very close to an analog. If your looking for something to help you with that analog fix. You NEED to try this e-liquid. It get's my TWO thumbs up! Thank You again for the samples. Cafe Sumatra is next up.

jonny45378

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Arizona
OK I've had some time to try the flavors so time to review them.

Strawberry- good flavor only at higher ohms. Tried at around .5 ohms and to harsh and too much throat hit for me. So I put it into a clearo at 2.4 ohms and it was real tasty, just like a sweet strawberry. Really nice flavor at higher ohms IMO.

Peach- This flavor I personally didn't like much. Tried it at different ohms and while it did taste like peach, it had a medicine taste to it. I tried it multiple times and let it steep for about a week and it was still there. To me it wasn't too great of a flavor.

Anyways I'm still glad that you let me have a chance to try them and hope this helps with maybe tweaking the flavor mixture to make them taste a bit better. Thanks for the opportunity!

satkizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Maryland
Got my 2 free sample today. Was surprised by the extremely fast shipping. Tried out the grape, nice flavor overall but would have like it to be stronger in flavor. Letting it sit and will try again in a few day. Will report back with that and the ry4 review. Thanks again for the free juice. Awesome promotion.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
Sumatra (24mg)
Nautilus Mini BVC 1.6ohm, 10 eLeaf watts (iStick)

This is a wonderful coffee flavor with just the right amount of sweet. I get the cappacino description on the vapor station site, and it is indeed complex. It's difficult for me to pick out the honey, cream and hazelnut flavor notes individually because they blend together so well. This one will be a buy for me, I really enjoy it and have been vaping it since yesterday. My only issue with it is I haven't been able to find the PG/VG ratio of the mix on the website or in the sample packaging, which may or may not be important to some people, and may also just be me being blind :)

daniboi1977

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Portland, ME, USA
So I just got some juice from you guys, and wanted to report back. I've never done a "review" before, so bear with my rather simple reporting...lol

All in all, these flavors are the most impressive, in terms of flavor strength and realism that I've experienced so far.

Honey: Tastes just like I squirted a mouthful of fresh honey from the bottle into my mouth. Unbelievably rich, full flavor.

Dover: Again, amazing. Tastes just like a high quality tobacco, with just the right amount of cherry. You can definitely taste the cherry, but it is not overpowering, or too "fruity"

Sumatra: This is funny. One the one hand, it is my least favorite flavor of the three. I'm a wuss with my coffee, generally sticking with Dunks with extra cream and sugar. Espresso and really dark roast coffee is not something that I really enjoy. On the other hand, the accuracy and the fullness of the flavor of this juice is absolutely amazing. It literally tastes like a mouth-full of coffee, from the time it hits your lips, while it crosses your tongue, and even down your throat. I can't stress this enough. This really feels like you are drinking a very dark roast coffee, not vaping. In that sense, Sumatra blows away any other juice that I've tried.

I can definitely say that I'll be ordering more from TVS. Thank you for this offer. It has gained you a very happy, new customer.

Thank you!
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread