Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I gont me some Franilla ordered last night, 100ml, can't wait to get it, let it steep for a few weeks, maybe a month or so and try it. I've never tried it but I love all things vanilla and from all the rave reviews I just couldn't resist getting me anything less that 100ml, which will last me a while cause I might vape 3ml a day during the week, double that maybe on the weekend so juice lasts me a good while and I have plenty of Creme Brulee to vape while the Franilla Steeps :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
If Frenilla is available NOW......Order it NOW!!!
Clark only keeps this up for a LIMITED TIME....Frenilla cuts into his vanilla "steep" that he uses for other juices like Crème Brulee....
So....he only "releases" a fixed amount at any given time.....
Just got done dripping some.....it IS worth the wait to latch onto this singular delight!!!:D
Enjoy!!
happy (vaping) Trails!

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If Frenilla is available NOW......Order it NOW!!!
Clark only keeps this up for a LIMITED TIME....Frenilla cuts into his vanilla "steep" that he uses for other juices like Crème Brulee....
So....he only "releases" a fixed amount at any given time.....
Just got done dripping some.....it IS worth the wait to latch onto this singular delight!!!:D
Enjoy!!
happy (vaping) Trails!
Sadly this is why I will never purchase Frenilla. It needs to be readily available at all times in case I need more. lol. Can't miss what you haven't tried.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Got my custom 3mg bottle this weekend and just filled up a tank with Frenilla it is amazing! Not to sweet it is perfect vanilla. I used to use Virgin Vapors organic Vanilla to cut and mix with other flavors but this will be taking over those duties.

Get yourself a 30ml bottle, and out it away for a month. You'll really be surprised...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread