Not open for further replies.

bstedh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Northern Minnesota
www.clear.com
The only PITA factor is the 0-80 ezloc insert. It must be pressed into a .096" hole at a depth of .125" Then the 6-32 nylon screw must be center drilled with a 1/32" drill bit, and glued/screwed into place and cut at the proper height. The rest is easy, glue the PTFE tubing in, glue the nylon wahser in place and insert the nylon spacer over the ceter pin and assemble. The .5" 0-80 screw must line up with the floating brass 0-80 tapped hole and screwed into place. Other than that a breeze LOL
Dan

You will probably need to supply several nylon screws as I am sure I would mess a couple up before getting the center drill correct.
I am going to look into how much it would cost to get them done for us.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
You will probably need to supply several nylon screws as I am sure I would mess a couple up before getting the center drill correct.
I am going to look into how much it would cost to get them done for us.

I was going to pre drill them all. I have a jig made and can do it quickly.
Dan

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
The only PITA factor is the 0-80 ezloc insert. It must be pressed into a .096" hole at a depth of .125" Then the 6-32 nylon screw must be center drilled with a 1/32" drill bit, and glued/screwed into place and cut at the proper height. The rest is easy, glue the PTFE tubing in, glue the nylon wahser in place and insert the nylon spacer over the ceter pin and assemble. The .5" 0-80 screw must line up with the floating brass 0-80 tapped hole and screwed into place. Other than that a breeze LOL
Dan

Yikes... Bump me up to two assembled...instead of the one. (^^^^ I don't even know what you said up there!!!! ^^^^)

raceengine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
KUL, MY
Dan

so it's going to be pre-drilled? nice Dan... sounds easy enough. What glue do we need to use on the PTFE and nylon washer again? Thanks for doing this co-op!

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
The drilling part is my only concern...as I have no real sturdy way to hold such a small screw and get a nice straight hole drilled through the center. Especially with a small flimsy drill bit like the 1/32 is....

Non assembled ones will recieve the screw predrilled, just have to screw and glue and trim to height. Assembeld it will be done for you.
I made a jig so one end is tapped for 6-32 screw and the other end is a 1/32 hole. works acurate and fast.
Dan

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Non assembled ones will recieve the screw predrilled, just have to screw and glue and trim to height. Assembeld it will be done for you.
I made a jig so one end is tapped for 6-32 screw and the other end is a 1/32 hole. works acurate and fast.
Dan
Great idea on the jig! If all that's left I glueing....I'm good to go! :thumbs:

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Dan, I was wondering if is would be possible to convert this into a standard atomizer by including a second longer negative screw that and standoff that would raise the negative post up as high as the positive post is. That way we could wrap a standard horizontal coil with wick material. Remove the screw and easily convert it back into a mesh/genesis design?

Would be a great cheap option for gaining some extra functionality if you think it would work. What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread