EU Germany needs our help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeet

Jan 3, 2016
Hi there!

My name is Peet, I’m from Germany and we need help! This is a Call to Action! We need help, all vapors need help! All around the world! I’m asking you to tell it your subscribers in a video, on facebook everywhere you like, everywhere you can reach vapors! We’ve got a petition for the german government. It’s about the new law of the EU about vaping and its implementation in Germany. We have to stop this. They want to make us stop vaping. In general they want to make it harder to start with vaping, they want to make it more expensive, want to destroy all small shops, and they want to claim the right to forbid everything they want to. This isn’t only about a hobby of us vapors. It’s about rescuing democracy and even lives! Vaping isn’t as bad as smoking. We have to make this clear! We have to make them change their minds! You know the situation in America and all around the world! We tried in Germany to help there, because we are all vapors, we are all humans! And we vape united! We won’t stop vaping!

So I beg you this time to help us. Because we really need help, the petition continues till 20.01.2016 and is directly to the German government! We need only 50.000 subscribers, but we need them NOW! Everyone from everywhere around the world can subscribe and it needs only about 3 mins to subscribe, but we can set an example that we vape united!

This link below is an explanation for all English people to subscribe.

And this is the direct link to the petition

Petitionen: Verwendung von Cookies nicht aktiviert

I beg you, please help to save vaping! Vape on! Vape United!

Peet

Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread