Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
the price has to do with an extremely small group of people machining every individual part by hand and testing them all.
as well as all the innovation imeo has put into his work.
i'm not going to buy this mod out of respect to imeo, but i'm not going to buy a ggts either because for that much money i could buy another picollo spheroid combo or a hybrid..

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
justinred:8304555 said:
Key words "if built properly".

Hard not to build one properly as long as you make sure the device completes a circuit with the battery using metals with good conductivity.

I mean a mechanical mod is either going to work or not ... rarely is there an in between. The exception being higher resistant metals that can lower voltage under load.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Not going to do any silly quotes and add fuel to the fire. Simply going to lay this out.
Some people are of the mind set that it has to be expensive or it must come from a specific country to be good.
Having seen and used quality and crap products from all over the world for almost 60 yrs.(35 doing custom builds in the automotive field), I have a bit of an idea of the difference between a great looking item and a great functioning item.
No matter how good looking that Tube is in your hand, whether Hand built one at a time or mass produced and quality controlled, It does not provide any kind of a hit. Not the best hit or the worst hit ever.
The true engineering for a top quality Vape comes from proper design of the delivery system(tank/addy/etc.) and perfecting the E-liquids to perform as expected
No matter how good your battery is your combustion engine car will not run with a clogged air filter or water in the tank.:D

justinred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
PH
Hard not to build one properly as long as you make sure the device completes a circuit with the battery using metals with good conductivity.

I mean a mechanical mod is either going to work or not ... rarely is there an in between. The exception being higher resistant metals that can lower voltage under load.
Exactly my point. Chinese copycats do not use the best metals with the best conductivity.

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
Umm, this Chinese Copycat is using SS:
480-1116-large.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread