1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Glass Clearo's for 808.

Discussion in 'KR808D-1' started by DSullivan, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DSullivan

DSullivan Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been getting most of my 808 gear from Halo. They have nice clearomizers, but they are plastic, and some juice vendors advise not to use plastic for some juices. Does anyone know a place to get glass ones? If not I will have to look into using an adapter I guess to go from a 510 to an 808. Sorry if I sound dumb, but I am new to this. Thanks!

2. bluecat

bluecat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any. I finally just purchased an adapter. It was easier than searching.

3. Mike.S

Mike.S Senior Member ECF Veteran

My advice, FWIW. Cut your losses by limiting your 808 purchases to "cig-alike" stuff - batteries and cartomizers. If you want more than that, the defacto industry standard is 510/eGo, as you're discovering.

4. easyE45

easyE45 Full Member Verified Member

Got a pic of how it looks with an adapter? I love my halo g6 but want to try other flavors that reccomend a glass tank.

5. SnowDog

SnowDog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have never tried using an adapter on a cig-a-like battery so I cannot comment on that.

I don't know if this will be helpful but here are a couple of pictures with 808 batteries and adapters. In both cases the adapter does add a little extra length.

It should be noted that adapters generally don't work well with automatic batteries but they work fine with manuals.

Volt Spinner with Protank and 808 to 510 adapter. In this set up the entire adapter is visible.
    [​IMG]

Volt Spinner with Evod and 808 to Ego adapter. In this set up only about 1/4 of the adapter is visible. The other 3/4 resides in the base of the Evod.
    [​IMG]

6. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Called an eGo beauty ring

Larger tank needs the tapered one...a mini would use the straight walled one

[​IMG]

Here is one on the kanger
    [​IMG]

One with a EVOD or a vivi nova mini
    [​IMG]

7. easyE45

easyE45 Full Member Verified Member

thanks for the pics! still interested on how it would look like on a cig a like but I don't see it looking very good.

: halo, evod, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.