Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Morning, all! Hope everyone has a joyous Saturday!

We're off looking at new apartments. Crossing fingers!

BTW, Annette... someone started a thread in General e-liquid to post safety info we've learned from our fave vendors re: BE debaucle all in one place... I linked to your message on home page (didn't want to copy paste since they're not my words and you didn't give permission) and summarized what you'd told us, but its about you, so if you want me to change anything, just yell out. ;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pliers-responses-nic-sources.html#post4601772

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Morning, all! Hope everyone has a joyous Saturday!

We're off looking at new apartments. Crossing fingers!

BTW, Annette... someone started a thread in General e-liquid to post safety info we've learned from our fave vendors re: BE debaucle all in one place... I linked to your message on home page (didn't want to copy paste since they're not my words and you didn't give permission) and summarized what you'd told us, but its about you, so if you want me to change anything, just yell out. ;)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pliers-responses-nic-sources.html#post4601772
Hi Orachel, it's fine with me if you want to paste what I wrote directly, especially since my announcement is in a bulletin box that will change periodically and won't always be a valid link to the same info. I saw your post asking for a thread on safety information and was happy to see it get started! I'll be checking in regularly to make sure I stay up to day on this.

zomgname

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
AR
hello all ! thanksgiving is approaching fast... we went shopping for all our food today. what is everyone making ?? we are making ...

turkey
ham
deviled eggs
hassle back potatoes
roasted asparagus
stuffing
gravy (moms special gibblet gravy soooo good)
cranberry sauce
homemade pumpkin pie
homemade lemon pie
homemade cheesecake
homemade pumpkin cheesecake bars

I think that's it... for only 4 people.. we have left overs for a week lol !!!

after that we are off to black fridaysales.. which start even earlier this year... making my fiancé get me a kindle fire!! :D

and right now I have a homemade pizza in the oven.. at 2:30 am.. >_>

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good morning! We had our first snow of the season last night! It's still dark outside so I don't know yet how much of it stuck and lasted through the night, but it was coming down for a good few hours. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Good Morning Annette and all the VV fans! :)

We haven't seen snow yet here Annette and tho I always think it looks so pretty, I sure hate driving to work in it! Did buy a 4-wheel drive a couple of years ago, so that does help! :)

You must not be in the U.P., Tyleris, because my father-in-law is on Madeline Island on Lake Superior for the deer hunting season (my husband had too much work this year to go :() and he said that they got over 6 inches. We got around 4 here in NW Sconnie. The roads were horrible last night, but my little VW Beetle handles the ice and snow pretty well.

I think my Christmas tree is going up today. The snow is making me feel festive. :)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
You must not be in the U.P., Tyleris, because my father-in-law is on Madeline Island on Lake Superior for the deer hunting season (my husband had too much work this year to go :() and he said that they got over 6 inches. We got around 4 here in NW Sconnie. The roads were horrible last night, but my little VW Beetle handles the ice and snow pretty well.

I think my Christmas tree is going up today. The snow is making me feel festive. :)

Yea Pheisty, I live about 15 miles north of the eastern Ohio/Michigan border, so about as far south in Michigan that you can get. :) Last year I think it was close to Christmas before we saw any snow that stuck around for long. But once it started comming, it sure didn't go away for a looong time!!:laugh:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hi Orachel, it's fine with me if you want to paste what I wrote directly, especially since my announcement is in a bulletin box that will change periodically and won't always be a valid link to the same info. I saw your post asking for a thread on safety information and was happy to see it get started! I'll be checking in regularly to make sure I stay up to day on this.

All fixed, with your message actually IN there this time. ;) Yeah, I have to say I'm a little surprised there aren't more responses. I don't know if other eliquid vendors aren't addressing the issue, or if other people aren't posting the info their fave vendors provide. Either way, hoping it gains some momentum, because I'd sure like to be able to check quick like a bunny on safety procedures for any vendor in the future. I don't know about you, but I can't wait till this BE fervor dies down. But really hoping it leaves with it an increased awareness, responsibility and set of standards (not regulations, just code of conduct type standards) for the safety of the industry that becomes the norm.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Yea Pheisty, I live about 15 miles north of the eastern Ohio/Michigan border, so about as far south in Michigan that you can get. :) Last year I think it was close to Christmas before we saw any snow that stuck around for long. But once it started comming, it sure didn't go away for a looong time!!:laugh:

Hiya, Tyleris! I moved to Mesa from Toledo (Maumee, actually), and my old best friend who I miss like crazy actually lived right over the border in Michigan in some adorable tiny town I can't recall the name of. Boy.. made that trip more times than I could ever count. ;) Used to love shopping in Ann Arbor.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Hiya, Tyleris! I moved to Mesa from Toledo (Maumee, actually), and my old best friend who I miss like crazy actually lived right over the border in Michigan in some adorable tiny town I can't recall the name of. Boy.. made that trip more times than I could ever count. ;) Used to love shopping in Ann Arbor.

I have a daughter who lives in Toledo and I actually live in Dundee. Ann Arbor is a nice town to go shopping in, but boy has it grown! Dundee is a very small town and I prefer that to the larger cities. :) Small world, huh?

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Yep, it sure is! I remember fondly driving thru those tiny michigan towns that do up all the town squares for the holidays w twinkle lights and banners. I prefer those cute little burgs, as well. ;) And yeah, Ann Arbor isn't so much just cool college town now. Sorta become haven for every yupster chain under the sun, but it made it convenient for shopping! lol

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good Morning Annette and all the VV fans! :)

We haven't seen snow yet here Annette and tho I always think it looks so pretty, I sure hate driving to work in it! Did buy a 4-wheel drive a couple of years ago, so that does help! :)
I always say, if it's going to be freezing cold outside, the least it could do is snow so it's pretty too! Driving in snow is not my favorite thing either, though. All of our snow melted in the night...:(

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Happy Monday Everyone.... short week although I know I have to work Friday as we have already had customers calling to appointments. Oh well... it will just save me from shopping and spending money I don't have. Weekend was great the ISU football team won and I got to see my baby girl:) Can't ask for more than that.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Happy Monday everyone! Turkey day quickly approaching and as usual I forgot several things and have to go back to Wally World in a few hours. Can't say I'm pleased about that. Also have vaped my way through almost 60ml of juice this past 1.5 weeks. Hubby is back vaping again and actually likes the Caramel Creme, darn it. One of the few flavors he doesn't gripe about. So he's used up half my bottle already with his mega ego DCCs. Well only one thing to do, back to Annette's place to order more, also going to try the Mango Mint this time.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Joanr, the Mango Mint is so very good! I just realized this morning when I was filling tanks for work that I just filled a tank with the last of my Kona Coffee Milkshake. :( Probably a good thing I chose priority shipping on my order yesterday! :) I think this will be the first time I'll be totally out of it since last April...LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread