Good with order mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erazzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
New Mexico
I'm a new customer to Virgin Vapor, ordered 2 bottles last week to try out. Not a huge fan of the 100% VG but that's because I've vaped the high PGs for a long time. I'll eventually work down to the 100% VG. :)

One bottle was correct and not too bad. Already vaped half of it. However, my other bottle was suppose to be 4mg but instead I got a 24mg. Can't use it, it burns my mouth since I'm not use to the nic. :( It was upsetting since it smelled so awesome! I was dying to try it! Everything was correct on my order receipt, I suppose it was just a mix up.

Sent an email about it probably 3-4 days ago. Still no reply. I imagine they get a lot of emails so I'm not too upset about it, just wondering if they ever reply and correct the order? I'd like to order again, but I want to make sure my first order is corrected before all else.

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
I did an email search in our inbox and didn't find your email to us @virginvapor. I will let Annette know too. We've had a couple of odd issues with the system recently, but we are upgrading very soon which we hope will eliminate some of these pesky glitches!

Thanks for your understanding, erazzz, and your correct bottle of 4 mg will go out tomorrow. I hope you like it, the Vanilla Blackberry Swirl is always on our bestsellers list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread