Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Hey VV'ers!

:rickroll:

This is just a public service announcement RE: VirginVapor. If ya didn't know, Virgin Vapor offers 100% PG-FREE eFluids! Infact, all of her juices are 100% PG-free unless you specify otherwise. Annette is a hard-to-find gem in the eFluid game for many reasons, but I think what really got her off her feet was the combined health-consciousness of the organic and PG-free fluid. Many of the flavorings used by other eFluid suppliers use PG bases, so even if you order 100% VG the flavoring adds PG - a problem for those with pg allergies or who want to cut down on their petroleum-product consumption. When you order 100% VG from Virgin Vapor you're getting something -that- -much- -more- special :thumb:

And for all ye tank users that instinctively order PG mixes - WAIT! I suggest giving Annette's 100%VG a try in your setup. By whatever witchcraft her 100% VG eFluids are unusually thin. I use them with great success in the Vision, GotVapes sapphire, turbine2 and CDE-2 and can back to back to back vape with 100% VirginVapor VG on those devices.

If you do order some PG in your juices, well then you're going to have some delicious eFluid on the way to your door. It'll still be great, I'm sure. I just want to put up this PSA for people who order 50/50 out of habit or have read about a different eFluid supplier's thick VG.

Enjoy the :vapor:s!

Last edited:

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Well, the trick with the Sapphires and VV is filling them. They come with a 'nipple' for filling that works well with standard plastic bottles but not the glass droppers Annette uses. The sample size bottle's droppers are small enough to fill the sapphire but I prefer to use a blunt-tipped syringe. The sapphire works well, but I do prefer the vision these days

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
Here's another vision user w/ Annette's standard 100% VG juices, no problem. I have noticed in the mongo 3.5 mL vision extreme that by the time you finally get to the bottom of it, the fluid is pretty thick, but I suspect that would be the case for any eliquid you put through it, but I can't tell you for sure since at this point I am part of the VV collective and thus have no desire to try other eliquids through the vision cartankomizer thingies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I love that I can use the 100% VG juices, and they sink right into my Boge cartos. Most thick weird VG juices just sort of hang out on the top and won't sink in. Plus, most of Annette's VG juices (don't know about ones with PG, but I assume they're the same) are close to clear... I don't know about the rest of you, but seems that the darker the juice, the worse mess they make my cartos. The nice clear liquids of Annette's don't seem to gunk up my boges at all, which I love.

I was asking Annette to custom thin my VG liquids, because I assumed I needed that with the cartos, but this order we tried em at the normal thickness she uses, and they're just perfect! So that's a nice thing for me to know for the future. ;)

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
I, too, can attest to Annette's liquids not gunking or clogging up equipment. I never--never--have to clean my atomizers after switching over to Virgin Vapor, and her liquids have never clogged up my cartos. I don't ask Annette to thin my 100% VG liquids, either. Never had a problem.

Also, let me add that I'm so very grateful that Annette uses 100% VG including the flavorings. I'm very, very intolerant to PG, even in small amounts, so this is huge for me. I'm getting ready to donate all of my other liquids from other vendors on the Pay it Forward forum because, frankly, I don't need them. Annette is my ONLY liquid supplier.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I wanted so badly to donate my old PG liquids. I can tolerate some PG, but honestly everything just tasted so rotten after I'd tried the VV, that I had to clean house! lol But on disability income, so really couldn't afford to donate mine to PIF the way I would have liked to. But I listed them as a lot sale in our classifieds section here (under Buying and Selling in the main forum page), and I was able to sell em all in one transaction. I got a little money to buy more VV juices (yay!) and the person who bought my old pg artificially flavored stuff was thrilled to get some liquids they liked at a great deal.

so any of you 'stuck' with old stuff you can't vape because of the PG, or because you just don't like em anymore, you can donate em to Pay it Forward, where they'll be offered to someone having a hard time getting their liquids, or you can sell em for reasonable cost in classifieds.. But you DONT have to keep em lurking around if you're not gonna use em. Mine just made me feel guilty looking at em for the money I'd wasted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread