Green Cig Cartridges now in STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Also I just got a MASSIVE order of Cool Stuff, that I will be putting in all orders...Magnifiers for us Mature members, waterproof lanyards for us surfers and water lovers, waterproof capsules for carrying extra carts for us under water vapors and some new boxes...And hold onto your boxes cause Im gonna have a "Pimp MY Box Contest" to see who has been most creative with thier free boxes!!!!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
this is my wood box, still working on the tin with the clear lid, sorry it's kinda blurry

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
OMG.. psyched about the pimp my box!!!!! whoo-hoo tell us when and where to post!!
Also PLEASE anyone tell me the difference between the western tobacco and oriental is oriental close to ry4? Drew tell them to make them in Ry4!! anytime soon??
I purchased the western and as MANY LOVE them I am not (fond) of them.. I loved the chocolate (I have no nicotine) .. I wanna try something new but.. may be going in for choc again. If anyone can answer please do as I want to place order tomorrow. How is the vanilla?? green tea?? LOL
BTW if you haven't tried the green carts.. they ROCK.. nothing beats the smoothness, the LONG lasting green carts! I am using on my kr808!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Need Vapor,
I dont know what it is , it seems like SOME women just dont LOVE the western...I have to say the Oriental are Slightly diffeent but taste similar to me...I like the coffee and the vanilla but the chocalte, I can take it or leave it????? TASTE IS VERY VERY VERY subjective....Thanks Again
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im gonna have to ask SJ or one of the mods about how they would want it set up, although I dont think this is gonna be one of the contests that is gonna cause 300 posts, and then We,ll have to come up with something fair and some prizes and stuff but I think it will be fun!!! Im sure there are some very talented people out here in NHALER land!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread