Green Cig Cartridges now in STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    What is the advantage of using the greencigs cartridges on this model rather than the ones designed for them? In other words, what do I get for significantly more money?

Sherid:

short version:
    1. GC carts do NOT burn up as you vape them. See here for info on this:
    2. They can be refilled 'safely.'
    3. Many like the taste out of box.

For further, and pics, see here..you'll have to come to your own conclusion, really:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...moke51-etc.html?highlight=burning+cartomizers

I can generally refill the GCs a few times with no worries of poor QC (KR carts), or if it's going to start burning up after a dozen hits, or last 100, etc, and just not worry about it. Plus, I do like the Western tobacco flavor. Any 'cartomizer' today isn't really cost efficient versus regular atty/liquid refills, but it really depends on your own usage, how many attys *you* go through, and the life you get out of the cartomizers. I probably wouldn't buy more GCs IF I didn't refill them, but..I do, and they're fine, the tradeoff of $ vs convenience works for me.

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    My personal experience:
    I have had chocolate no nic for well over 1 month.. I have only used 3 carts!! I do drip on them.. I have dripped a few flavors on the cartomizers and the vape these produce even prior to dripping is outstanding and its smooth warm flavor! I absolutely LOVE them. I never thought I would like choc but now it is my personal fav aside from RY4 which they currently do not have. I am keeping fingers crossed!! I am about to drip a few drops on my choc of the mocha tobacco then I will leave overnight.. it is NOT recommended by manufacturer but so far it has been working for me!

I have had NO burnt flavor and have pulled apart 1st one.. hesitant because not wanting to ruin but I "had"to know.. NOTHING was burnt and cartomizer was still running strong!
    It is worth the money!! IMO! =)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Yes, but they screw on a little funny, but I have E9 carts in stock also that work on the Smoke 51s and I have extra batts although I dont have them listed..I have been giving them away with the E9 kits that I sell cause I dont like their performance and dont really want to sell them...The BEST batteries I have are the Kr808 and the Greencig...The Greencigs are all back in China at the moment having the cut off time adjusted so I dont really have any available...

Yes, but they screw on a little funny, but I have E9 carts in stock also that work on the Smoke 51s and I have extra batts although I dont have them listed..I have been giving them away with the E9 kits that I sell cause I dont like their performance and dont really want to sell them...The BEST batteries I have are the Kr808 and the Greencig...The Greencigs are all back in China at the moment having the cut off time adjusted so I dont really have any available...

Awesome. I'll put in an order for one pack of the Greencig and one of the E9, which should last me just fine. Any idea on how long the order will take to be shipped out? (please stop me if this is the wrong place for these particular questions.)

JetsFan

ECF Veteran
    Jul 5, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    • Deleted by Drewsworld
    • Reason: HiJAck

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    And if the black one come in chocolate I will be getting them in black also..
    Indeed the Vanilla is the best. But only get the brown carts. One cart lasts me about 7 or 8 hours with a refill or two. However, I received a box of the black carts and was initially elated because they matched my 808 battery. BUT..YHEY ARE DEFECTIVE!!! The vapor lasts about 45 min - 1 hr and will not accept refilling. Just an empty burnt taste. A real bummer. I've gone thru half a box in one day trying 4 separate batteries - - they are simply not worth the money!

The manufacturer date on my Black vanilla is 7-7-09 I also waited 2 days to drain my vanilla cart so I can drip on the cart and even as the vapor slowed down I didnt get that burnt taste..and no where near the flavor you get from a normal kr808 cart when it is burning down! AND they last 2-4x longer than the reg carts! :)
    Here is how I break it down:
    5 KR808 carts at Nhaler for= 9.00
    x2 for 10 =$18.00 10 green carts (right now) for 25.00 thats a 7.00 difference. only .70 cents a cart.
    ELSEWHERE at 12.50 per 5 for KR808 thats 25.00 same as green carts.
    The choice to me is Simple :D
    To me (IMO) I would rather smoke the say Marlboro than the skydancer brand or Drew's juice compared to another's juice. The flavor is better, they last longer and they are smoother, you can also adjust your airflow on the kr808 by unscrewing or making tighter to YOUR prefference, it doesnt get any better!
    1 KR808 cart for me = about 4 hrs and I top it off before I start to use.
    1 Greencig cart= at LEAST 8 hrs for me
    I finally used enough of the cart to drip and used Drew's High Voltage RY4 and WOW if I loved my green carts before I LOVE them more now! The vapor, nflavor and smoothness is amazing!
    I just topped off 3 unused vanilla black carts out of the package just in case and they are all accepting the juice.. so there is nothing wrong with mine.
    I also need to add that I just PM'd Drew about the Vanilla because the nic MG was same and I got a better vape and throat hit with vanilla than the choc I purchased a month ago..I asked if this was because of vanilla or something else.. that is when he told me the manufactuer said (to Drew) they were new and improved!
    I am sorry you got a bad batch and I am sure Drew will take care of it if you pm him.
    I am off to get more vanilla and choc carts and MORE RY4 high volt juice.. need that for the MOD :pervy: hurry up Drew!
    Lori B

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    • Deleted by Drewsworld

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Drew.. are the choc carts still in tan or black now?/I want the new improved ones!!
    I can tell you guys .. when trying to remove the h-nic sticker on the side of the new and improved green cart.. do it slowly.. the paper under isn't as strong as the last carts but I just took a black sharpy and colored it in! There was also one..just one cart where the paper was off the cart 1/4 inch by battery end and I just smoothed it back down, it has stayed soo far.

JetsFan

ECF Veteran
    Jul 5, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    • Deleted by Drewsworld
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread