• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Group Reminder= Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. First and foremost, we are all here in LOVE. If there is any "Hate" going on, you will be warned. If it continues, your post(s) will be deleted.

2. We are all here to share thoughts and ideas with regards to vaping from a Christian perspective as well as other topics.

3. Our doors are open to all, but it is moderated.

4. Please, DO NOT ask any suppliers that are posting in the forum about stock updates and/or your orders. If so, your post will be deleted. Please take that question to the appropriate thread.

5. Please try your best to stay "on-Topic"

6. Any trolls pop up, If I have not caught it, PM me so I can delete them.

I hope you all will enjoy this Social Forum.

God Bless.

Max

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
This group was formed for CHRISTIANS, and those with similar beliefs. It is not meant for atheists, agnostics nor those who question the beliefs of the members here.

So I am going to say this once....if you are not a Christian with beliefs congruent with the membership here, then go somewhere else and post.

This wasn't meant to be a debate forum nor battlefield for those who don't believe, or insist on proof of members' beliefs.

I will be checking this thread later tonight and those posting against what this forum was meant for will be taking a little vacation. So I suggest you go find somewhere else to fight your battles.

Lu

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
This group was formed for CHRISTIANS, and those with similar beliefs. It is not meant for atheists, agnostics nor those who question the beliefs of the members here.

So I am going to say this once....if you are not a Christian with beliefs congruent with the membership here, then go somewhere else and post.

This wasn't meant to be a debate forum nor battlefield for those who don't believe, or insist on proof of members' beliefs.

I will be checking this thread later tonight and those posting against what this forum was meant for will be taking a little vacation. So I suggest you go find somewhere else to fight your battles.

Lu

New Bump.......:)

Reactions: VapinBill

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Lu

New Bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread