Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
18350 Pressed Brass JM tube with GP Paps v3 Switch and Top Cap - TOBH v2.5 #notaclone rda - Moddish Metal Works Helmut DT in Brass

MAYW6Qd.jpg

Ba'dass!......:thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
That is a sweet little stealth rig you've got there Clark! I've always lived that jm22 pressed.

The JM22 tubes are dynamite - the JM22 switch and cap, not so much. The JM22 switch and cap sit in a box - the GP switch is butter, short throw, recessed, reverse threaded... and the GP cap floats on on both sides so it takes any battery you slap in it regardless of what tube you use, it just has to be 20x1. The TOBH is a super airy draw wide open, flavor sucks - very nice with 1.5/3 holes closed up though (for me).

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've had my eye on the tobh 2.5... but I also want a Plumeveil. I guess I'm going to have to make a decision. Perhaps Kent can stop creating awesome (SR) concoctions for a month or two so I can spend my vape budget elsewhere ;)

Can't really go wrong with either - Plumeveil is quite a bit more. If you look hard enough the TOBH is around for $75.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
18350 Pressed Brass JM tube with GP Paps v3 Switch and Top Cap - TOBH v2.5 #notaclone RDA - Moddish Metal Works Helmut DT in Brass

MAYW6Qd.jpg

When you said you were down-sizing I thought you meant the number not the size of the mod's. . . LOL

Nice set up - if I stopped buying liquid and new phones, I might be able to get one of them things. . . . :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread