The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hand Check!

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by loft, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loft

loft Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    CT
    Post what you're vaping! IKV Style!

Yeah I know, missing a hand in mine... but I'm sick. Felt like we needed a new thread around here though!

[​IMG]

2. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    BB paired with a Raven DT, Platinum dually 2.5 filled with smooth capp
    [​IMG]

3. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Fresno, Ca
    My new Stealthy.... Le Petit Gros, KFL and a Trippy Tips Nano Plasma Tank :)

[​IMG]

4. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Oh my god, I love that!! What are the details buddy?

5. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Fresno, Ca
    The Le Petit Gros is a 18350 with a hybrid adaptor. The atty actually sits about 1/2" inside the mod. On it is a Kayfun Lite base with a nano TT plasma tank.

The adaptor screws onto the atty and then you screw it onto the mod until it touches the button top.

*** WARNING *** IF the positive post of the 510 is flush or near-flush... or it's screwed down too tight and it dimples the battery top... it can cause a Dead Short and............. BAMB !!! its will blow up. That kid (Kat's neighbor) had his blow up....

6. loft

loft Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    CT
    I certainly would like to know more about the tank on the KFL... I recently cracked the clear section on mine and running the stainless section is getting messy and wasteful lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.