Status
Not open for further replies.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Dental floss where, how? I tried pushing down while locked. Didn't work. There aren't any threads or anything so I don't think it will ever stay on if I turn it upside down. I've had to beat the dog and get it as it rolled across the floor several times. She'd probably swallow it and then act innocent. Also, I can't seem to lock the Reo without taking it off because it just spins. Is that normal?

Zip says thanks for liking her face, DB. It gets her out of lots of trouble. She's a rescue and spoiled positively rotten.
Take the button cover off, turn the original button with no cover on it to the lock position, lay a piece of dental floss or thread over the original button. Push the button cover onto the button. The thread/floss makes it tighter so it doesn't spin around or come off.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Take the button cover off, turn the original button with no cover on it to the lock position, lay a piece of dental floss or thread over the original button. Push the button cover onto the button. The thread/floss makes it tighter so it doesn't spin around or come off.

SC' to the rescue - I should have been more specific. . . . . :facepalm:

cheers to the vapelyfe and the high life.

Attachments

• 6tag_120714-193135.jpg
    6tag_120714-193135.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Agreed. I love mine too. I'm looking at the copper 4nine, probably a clone unless I can find one on the classies. Have you seen the 2six yet?

I haven't sen it. You can get an authentic 4nine copper from www.saltlakevapors.com. If it's not on the site just call and they can sell/send it to you. Saw them there 2 days ago. & the still had several. Wish I could afford one, they are bad ... .

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Dental floss where, how? I tried pushing down while locked. Didn't work. There aren't any threads or anything so I don't think it will ever stay on if I turn it upside down. I've had to beat the dog and get it as it rolled across the floor several times. She'd probably swallow it and then act innocent. Also, I can't seem to lock the Reo without taking it off because it just spins. Is that normal?

Zip says thanks for liking her face, DB. It gets her out of lots of trouble. She's a rescue and spoiled positively rotten.

I usually just cut a spare piece of thread off a shirt or a pair of shoes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread