Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
The only other place I've seen with a similar price per liter is RTS Vapes. There's is currently $49 per liter on sale, but only their wholesale - meaning 3 liters or more. That's quite a bit more than I need. I figure 1-1/2 liters will last me a good 9 years. I'm not sure some of that would last 20 years for me. :D

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Vaper's Tek "throat hit" is $45 liter and MFS has a liter for $50 right now.

I liked the Heartland I got last year, but I have no idea if they still use the same source.

Thanks, Wow! Those are good prices. I don't like the sound of ashy tasting for mixing fruit flavors, maybe tobaccos, but I vape most fruit/nut flavors.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
You may want to keep an eye on the nicotine comparisons thread. We're doing a blind taste test on 4 brands right now. But all 4 are more on the "premium" end of the price scale.

Thanks, Wow! Which 4 kinds are being compared? I'm going to be ordering a good amount for storage very shortly, so would be very interested in this.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Ashy as in oxidized?

No I don't think it is oxidized. Just a bit ashy tasting. Or the taste isn't a result of whatever oxidation has occurred.

I have the 4 blind samples that i am testing as part of the nicotine comparison. Heartland is on par with one of them

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Thanks, everyone. I'm going to be watching that nicotine comparison before I make up my mind. I had been thinking about getting the Nude Nicotine extended shelf life. I got one of their samples and liked it (no taste at all). But it's quite a bit more expensive than some of these other specials. Part of that is probably due to the way it's packed. But $160 for a liter is quite a big jump over getting it elsewhere and breaking it down into smaller storage bottles myself.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I've been using Heartland for close to a year now with no issues.I initially bought 1 liter last year,and it was right on par with the bottle i got from Wizard labs,so since then i have bought 3 more liters from them,the last 2 being the $45 specials,and no complaints with any i have bought,also no difference with the special priced stuff.I think they are just cutting price to stay competitive with other vendors that are selling at these prices.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I purchased a liter 10/2013, and am still using it, it's as clean and clear as the day it arrived (No funk/fish or rubber scent). I believe then it was around that same price too :) :thumbs:

Batch # in case it helps anyone determine source so we can see if they ever change sources
NIC-4691029089

Last edited:
Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread