Nov 3, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Telephone​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
none​

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
On Sunday November 1st, I tried to place an order using the coupon code being offered. I thought the order had gone through because the website seemed to go to a new page saying the coupon code was accepted.

By Tuesday, though, I had not gotten an email confirmation, so I called. I spoke with a woman who called herself "Ro". I told her the card I was using worked on another website. She spent a long time explaining that because HHV has followed new security rules and that I may need to try Internet Explorer and/or update my computer to Windows 10. She asked me to send her an email, that she would be looking for it, and she would provide me with another coupon code.

I sent her an email the following day, and also informed her that I checked the Visa gift card and the purchase was not deducted from the card.

I never heard from her.

On Tuesday the 10th, I logged into their website, and saw the order still sitting in my cart. I messaged them again through the website, noting that it was odd that "Ro" stated she didn't see the order on their end.

I still have not heard back from them.

Today, I placed the order again, using the same visa gift card and the same browser, Firefox, with the Same Windows 7, on the same laptop. Today, the order went through without a problem.

I think it's important to note this is the second time I have had trouble placing an order on their website and the second of two times I've not been able to use their coupon codes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread