Hello All,

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohoo

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Bucharest
Hi to all the peeps on this forum. I've been stalking this forum for a long time and wondered and drooled at the mods you are doing here. I would like first of all to thank you all for the great thing you are doing for the vaping community :)

Always feels good to come back here and read about the achievements and struggles in search for a perfect vape.

Of course you passed the modding fever onto me as well :toast: .
So now i want to show some of the crap i have done lately, namely 2 atomizers, one with SS wick and one with silica rope. They were made using cheap parts from old atomizers and the mighty dremmel.

After testing them for a few weeks i have to say that the black one with the silica rope works a treat. The silver one with SS wick (genisis style) is working ok, but i'm not fully satisfied with it. It doesn't produce the same amount of vapor as the silica one. So I have a question for all the great minds out there: where must the hole be drilled: towards the bottom, the middle or the upper part of the SS ?!

Thank you again for everything :)

IMG_0395_forum.jpg IMG_0397_forum.jpg IMG_0398_forum.jpg IMG_0399_forum.jpg IMG_0403_forum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread