hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole p

Oct 21, 2016
I'm am some what new to vaping. I tried it years ago when it first became popular in my area. Needless to say I was never satisfied and went back to smoking. I liked the idea of dripping but it just seemed like a hassle until I read about squonking it seemed right up my alley. Long story short I got a dripbox 160 and I have to say I like it. Now my question is batteries I like to vape at 85-100 watts with sub ohm builds .2-.15 the clouds seem to satisfy my cravings for a cigarette with that being said what would be the best batteries for me to use. Thank you all in advance.

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
I've never had any problems with my sony vct5 batteries in that range. I'm sure more experienced vapers will chime in but I would think at that power level you're pretty safe with any of the big names recommended in other posts. Look at the one about the tfv8 baby beast & istick pico. It has some good stats on what is required for different configurations. Sorry I don't know how to post a link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cole p

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I use lower specified batteries than some folk. Basically I don't vape over 20-30w on a single battery device. For more power, I use a 200w mod using multiple batteries. You could thrash a battery to near it's maximum I guess but the life will be so bad. There's probably a balance to be struck but I feel secure reading the device and knowing I'm way short of possible danger zone. I also only buy original, quality batteries, though don't look for any higher than 20 amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread