Not open for further replies.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Hello to all. I walked into a vape shop for the first time on May 9th, 2017 and am happy to say that for the first time in almost 30 years I am smoke free. What started off as a way to quit smoking has turned into a hobby that I really enjoy.

I started off with a smok V8 kit with the Baby Beast and shortly after picked up another V8 kit with the Big baby. Since then I have added an Alien 220w, a Tsunami 24, an Avocado 24 and a Kanger Dripbox 160 to my collection. Now that I've started squonking I've decided that I really like it and am anxious to check out other regulated squonk mods.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Hello, welcome, and congrats on the switch.
Great feeling isn't it.
It certainly is. I honestly had no idea that I would notice how much better I would feel so quickly. My only regret is that I didn't do this a long time ago.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Welcome Walter and well done you! Enjoy your time here. A great bunch of people.

I lurked for close to a year before I joined. :rolleyes:

Letitia, I would not have pegged you as a lurker! I thought my two weeks was excessive. What took you so long?
Catherine

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
It certainly is. I honestly had no idea that I would notice how much better I would feel so quickly. My only regret is that I didn't do this a long time ago.
Welcome and glad you joined.
The older you get like me, the more you regret not starting vaping from day one, I hear you.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello to all. I walked into a vape shop for the first time on May 9th, 2017 and am happy to say that for the first time in almost 30 years I am smoke free. What started off as a way to quit smoking has turned into a hobby that I really enjoy.

I started off with a Smok V8 kit with the Baby Beast and shortly after picked up another V8 kit with the Big baby. Since then I have added an Alien 220w, a Tsunami 24, an Avocado 24 and a Kanger Dripbox 160 to my collection. Now that I've started squonking I've decided that I really like it and am anxious to check out other regulated squonk mods.
LMAO

Reactions: stols001

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I lurked for close to a year before I joined. :rolleyes:
Welcome, Walter - I only quit a week and a half before you, on May 1st. I never had any intention of joining a forum. In fact, I'd never been part of one.
But every time I researched for an answer on something, it was always here. It took me 4 months before I quit lurking/stalking!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread