Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I'm still not clear on who all these tweets should be sent to.
I even read Wikipedia about Twitter bombs and still don't know what's up.
:laugh:

I don't think it matters. If people are keeping an eye-out for certain hash tags (#EUecigban #ecigs #EU) then they'll read your posts because you have used those hashtags. Mine weren't addressed to anyone but some got liked and some retweeted - so someone is reading them. :)

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
OK, so now for the burning question ... are we doing this again on Wednesday? If yes, what's the plan for the near future?

Waiting for the answer to that as well.

Another question from a tweeting noob (twoob?): When I retweet something, is it reposted to the general hashtag, or does it post only to my followers? (Of which, astoundingly, yesterday I acquired two, neither of whom I know from Adam, and if my retweets went only to them, I owe them a big apology, because there were lots of retweets! :laugh:)

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
I don't think it matters. If people are keeping an eye-out for certain hash tags (#EUecigban #ecigs #EU) then they'll read your posts because you have used those hashtags. Mine weren't addressed to anyone but some got liked and some retweeted - so someone is reading them. :)

same here :)

yeah
certain hash tags (#EUecigban #ecigs #EU)
- do use #EUEcigBAN in each of your tweets, please
#EU and #ecigs cannot hurt either if you have space

The people who are searching for #EUEcigBAN can see ALL tweets with this hashtag (I have that search saved ) - and I have also seen some of my own tweets coming around again .. like from the UK :D

- you can retweet - OR you can copy the text and put it in a tweet of your own (careful with long links in it.. better retweet those)

I am also new at this. But what the heck... I am doing this now like a one-trick-pony :D and I sure do know this one trick :) ... let's worry about other tricks when we have time *grins*

best regards
@anjaffm
:)

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Thank you very much, AgentAnia :wub:
And thank you very much for supporting us European vapers against greed and corruption!

No thanks needed, just please support us US vapers when our time comes!

Dear Dr. Farsalinos, dropping his bomb in time to hit the Twitterbomb. Brilliant, eh?!

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
No thanks needed, just please support us US vapers when our time comes!

Dear Dr. Farsalinos, dropping his bomb in time to hit the Twitterbomb. Brilliant, eh?!

we sure will, darling! :wub:
And yes, that finding by Dr. Farsalinos sure came in handy today! Shame on that Pharma company lying to MEP's to protect its profit from useless NRT's!

As I said on Twitter today:
Judas sold out Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver. How many $$ are our lives worth? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread