Helping the Homeless (dont know where to post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
If you are looking for just bats we can get 1000 mah from HC for 16.50 but with our 20% discount they will be 13.20
Give me a call when you can and we will get this order ready to go:)

sounds good.. but then the 650 will be cheaper too and then we can get more ...lol IDK

i know, ill go pray

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I have to agree with sundrinker - the 1100mah may be a few dollars more, but will provide a longer lasting battery, which is really important for the friends living outside. You don't want to have to replace their batteries every 6 hours, and the 1100mah will provide almost double the vaping time of the 650mah.

GWG73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Florida
Signature Help: First, go to the beginning of this thread and copy the address from the browser. Then, type what you want it to say (see mine) while editing your signature. Then highlight what you have type, and click the little globe with the link that says "link" when you hover over it. When you get the popup, right click and paste in the address window. That's it, preview to verify the link and save. Hope this helps.

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Good evening folks,

Here is another update and a challenge. Currently we have 285.00 in donations. Add that to the order my group is making of 609.00 we have a total order amount of 894.00. Now healthcabin offers discounts depending on how much you order. As you can see we are well over the 500.00 amount to receive our 20% discount. But we are only 106.00 away from getting a 25% discount.

So here is where you all come in. If we could raise the remainder of this money not only could we get plenty of bats to help these friends that live outside, but we could get Brother Frankie a decent amount of supplies to keep him stocked for awhile.

So dig deep fellow vapers and if we get within 25.00 of the goal I will through in the last 25.00 to make sure we hit this discount.

Vape happy :)

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Wow, this is amazing. Please PM me with the PP address and I will donate towards that goal. As a Christian and a vaper, this makes me happier than a pig in poop. Think of all the people this is going to help. Having been close to homeless many times while suffering through active addiction (clean now by the grace of God), I can say that not only will this help these people to quit smoking, but it will brighten the spirit and give them hope that may spur them to get clean for good, find a job, or whatever they need to do to start getting life back on the tracks. Simply amazing what is going on here. I will be praying for all these guys and look forward to more videos and updates! :)

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Wow, this is amazing. Please PM me with the PP address and I will donate towards that goal. As a Christian and a vaper, this makes me happier than a pig in poop. Think of all the people this is going to help. Having been close to homeless many times while suffering through active addiction (clean now by the grace of God), I can say that not only will this help these people to quit smoking, but it will brighten the spirit and give them hope that may spur them to get clean for good, find a job, or whatever they need to do to start getting life back on the tracks. Simply amazing what is going on here. I will be praying for all these guys and look forward to more videos and updates! :)

PM Sent and thank you very much:)

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio

May I please borrow the line, "pig in a poop"??? You are amazing for what you have accomplished and I agree, people who are going through tough times need to know we care. I am so grateful to this forum and everyone involved to have an opportunity to participate. This is wonderful!!

Nikinic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
Utah
Well my dear fellow vapers you have risen to the occasion. We have had several donations this past few hours and I am so over joyed to report that our new total is 415.03

add that to the 609.00 my group is ordering and well you can see that we hit our goal of over 1,000.00

Really you guys are just amazing. I can not wait to get this order and get it our to Brother Frankie. I am just amazed at the kindness you have all shown. God bless every single one of you no matter what your contribution is. Just being here and reading this and sending your kind thoughts to Brother Frankie and his friends. I am just in awe over here.

Vape Happy

Niki

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well my dear fellow vapers you have risen to the occasion. We have had several donations this past few hours and I am so over joyed to report that our new total is 415.03

add that to the 609.00 my group is ordering and well you can see that we hit our goal of over 1,000.00

Really you guys are just amazing. I can not wait to get this order and get it our to Brother Frankie. I am just amazed at the kindness you have all shown. God bless every single one of you no matter what your contribution is. Just being here and reading this and sending your kind thoughts to Brother Frankie and his friends. I am just in awe over here.

Vape Happy

Niki

I have 5 808 Riva batteries that I am sending but I only have 1 charger. They are 750 mah batteries. If you can find a 901 charger at HC that will work with the 901 Riva or a 510 Riva charger, they are going to need it. They could use an 808-510 adapter to use a 510 charger.
I must have already given one of the chargers away :(

I do have a bunch of 808 cartos, empty and prefilled.

Also, I have some 510 cartos and I am guessing about 1000 - 1500 mls of asst juice between 18-36 mgs.
All good stuff and flavors that I have and would use myself.

Just trying to give you a heads up before you place your HC order

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Just bumped into this today. You've inspired me to look into how I might be able to enable something like this in Boston. It's obviously not the most friendly political environment (given the idiotic ban) but I'm sure I can do something up this way. I am a vaping fanatic and the service would do me heaps of good :)

Anyway - glad to be able to help out here for now; There but for the grace of God am I myself.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
I have 5 808 Riva batteries that I am sending but I only have 1 charger. They are 750 mah batteries. If you can find a 901 charger at HC that will work with the 901 Riva or a 510 Riva charger, they are going to need it. They could use an 808-510 adapter to use a 510 charger.
I must have already given one of the chargers away :(

I do have a bunch of 808 cartos, empty and prefilled.

Also, I have some 510 cartos and I am guessing about 1000 - 1500 mls of asst juice between 18-36 mgs.
All good stuff and flavors that I have and would use myself.

Just trying to give you a heads up before you place your HC order

I think I sent an adapter in my little box. I also sent a 510 charger, but I think it only works for minis, not sure.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I think I sent an adapter in my little box. I also sent a 510 charger, but I think it only works for minis, not sure.

I looked online for hours last night and could not find a wall charger for a 901/808 Riva. I found USB chargers but that would do them no good. I found a 901 usb and wall adapter at HC but they were out of stock. I am hoping that they can find a 510 Riva wall charger at HC and use an adapter.

The mini 808 chargers will not work. I have some of those but they are not rated to charge 750 mah battery. I think that their limit is 280 mah.

Btw- I am betting that your "little box" will be as much appreciated as any larger box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread