Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I'm on the GKMF20 list. It seems like a weiner for sure.

20081209-hot-dog.jpg
:p

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Dang...that Piccolo looks sweet. I've been to the vapourart website a dozen times over the last week and never really looked at it.

I'm going for the Classic Piccolo...

Was also contemplating the Ba Gua too, but thought to stick with the slimmest for a 14500 mod. This Piccolo is 16mm while the Ba Gua is 17mm. Though the Piccolo is lengthier by nearly 4mm I chose thinner form factor over length, b'coz that seems to suit me best for a 14500 mod. And, did I mention, the Piccolo has nearly "0" voltage drop!

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I'm going for the Classic Piccolo...

Was also contemplating the Ba Gua too, but thought to stick with the slimmest for a 14500 mod. This Piccolo is 16mm while the Ba Gua is 17mm. Though the Piccolo is lengthier by nearly 4mm I chose thinner form factor over length, b'coz that seems to suit me best for a 14500 mod. And, did I mention, the Piccolo has nearly "0" voltage drop!

Same reason I grabbed a G16 and sold my mini cube and sturm. 16mm and right around 76mm. Also, matte finish vs shiny. My only issue previously was the spring on the 510 but I had the piccolo adjustable pin sitting around just waiting to be used.

That and I love the button

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
This is a cool thread, glad I found it. Nice to see the various devices and honest talk about all of them. I have not had too many different devices and the most advanced ones Ive had are the 2 Saber Touch custom kick versions. I love using them and they are well built , but in the scheme of things pretty basic workhorses. I also have/ had a Natural by smok, nice simple, elegant PV that works great. My son now uses the Natural.

Couple weeks ago I finally got my Super-T ELA. Its my first venture into a high end APV. Now this is in no way putting the Saber Touch down, but I see the proverbial light. Out of the box, I was impressed my the looks, the finish, the attention to details. Amazing threading, easy to adjust telescoping. The hybrid adjustable pin, easy. The details in the 2 swappable top caps, one for RTA, RBAs is just perfect and there is one for traditional atomizers/cartomizers.

The performance, amazing. I had to lower my wattage, lower my nic. It hits hard and strong. Mostly due to the conductivity of the Gold/ Rhodium contacts. No tarnish, just wipe with a soft cloth once in awhile. People with high end conductivity priority MODs might not notice the difference as I did.

The weight is on the heavier side, but not unwieldy, I have small damaged hands and I can still maneuver it even in Kicked 18650 mode.
Getting used to the bottom button took a bit of getting used to, only ever having top side triggers before. Its becoming more natural now. There are so many features, would take a few more paragraphs.

To the fun part , Photos

myela003.jpg

myela004.jpg

myela008.jpg

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Just ordered a Roller SS-IM - freakin' really hoping this'll be my last purchase for a while and, from what I've read, it just might be....

As soon as I find a damn Kayfun for sale... I sure hope they look nice together :p

The IM is a great finish...they do make a Kayfun that looks like it though I forgot what they call that finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread